Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 9 members have lent $42,975 in 1,712 loansHong Kong Category: Families Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Christine and Jeremy would like to live in a better world.
- 17 members have lent $40,700 in 1,104 loansPlanet Earth Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: We're all related in one big family. We might as well act like one.
- 14 members have lent $39,775 in 622 loansMassachusetts Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: "The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise." Luke 3:11
- 2 members have lent $39,200 in 1,561 loansArizona Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2014
- 1 members have lent $37,825 in 732 loansRaleigh, USA Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010
- 8 members have lent $37,525 in 1,290 loansUK Category: Families Team since: Jul, 2009
- 4 members have lent $35,550 in 909 loansThe Netherlands, Doorn Category: Families Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We care
- 3 members have lent $34,750 in 1,190 loansCategory: Families Team since: Dec, 2009
- 8 members have lent $34,450 in 1,319 loansU.S.A. Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2011
- 24 members have lent $34,325 in 1,075 loansUSA,Ohio,New Mexico, Nevada, Florida ,California, Arizona, Iowa, New York, North Carolina, Maryland Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we believe that everyone deserves a chance to feel good about what they do----whether it is run a grocery store in Paraguay or have a construction business in Mexico---everyone deserves a chance to contribute to their…