Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4 members have lent $29,375 in 703 loansThe Netherlands, Doorn Category: Families Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We care
- 1 members have lent $28,500 in 532 loansRaleigh, USA Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010
- 3 members have lent $27,125 in 895 loansCategory: Families Team since: Dec, 2009
- 31 members have lent $26,025 in 1,036 loansOttawa, Canada Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: There is a need.
- 19 members have lent $25,500 in 799 loansUSA,Ohio,New Mexico, Nevada, Florida ,California, Arizona, Iowa, New York, North Carolina, Maryland Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we believe that everyone deserves a chance to feel good about what they do----whether it is run a grocery store in Paraguay or have a construction business in Mexico---everyone deserves a chance to contribute to their…
- 8 members have lent $24,800 in 963 loansUnited States Category: Families Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we can, because they need it, because it may be the best way to end poverty.
- 48 members have lent $24,750 in 577 loansIllinois, Ohio, Arkansas & More Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: Learn to Do Good: Seek justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow.
- 2 members have lent $24,175 in 204 loansRye, NY Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: It's a way to give back
- 15 members have lent $24,050 in 677 loansPlanet Earth Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: We're all related in one big family. We might as well act like one.
- 15 members have lent $23,975 in 894 loansUnited States Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are fortunate to have more than we need and believe in helping others help themselves.