Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4 members have lent $29,950 in 722 loansThe Netherlands, Doorn Category: Families Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We care
- 1 members have lent $29,675 in 558 loansRaleigh, USA Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010
- 3 members have lent $27,825 in 923 loansCategory: Families Team since: Dec, 2009
- 19 members have lent $26,575 in 816 loansUSA,Ohio,New Mexico, Nevada, Florida ,California, Arizona, Iowa, New York, North Carolina, Maryland Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we believe that everyone deserves a chance to feel good about what they do----whether it is run a grocery store in Paraguay or have a construction business in Mexico---everyone deserves a chance to contribute to their…
- 31 members have lent $26,350 in 1,049 loansOttawa, Canada Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: There is a need.
- 17 members have lent $25,200 in 690 loansPlanet Earth Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: We're all related in one big family. We might as well act like one.
- 50 members have lent $24,800 in 579 loansIllinois, Ohio, Arkansas & More Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: Learn to Do Good: Seek justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow.
- 10 members have lent $24,800 in 963 loansUnited States Category: Families Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we can, because they need it, because it may be the best way to end poverty.
- 2 members have lent $24,625 in 207 loansRye, NY Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: It's a way to give back
- 8 members have lent $24,550 in 924 loansU.S.A. Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2011