Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 6 members have lent $5,900 in 80 loansCategory: Events Team since: Aug, 2011
- 17 members have lent $5,875 in 193 loansCanada Category: Events Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want everyone to have a chance to succeed!
- 19 members have lent $5,625 in 71 loansBoston, MA Category: Events Team since: May, 2012We loan because: We believe in the power of microfinance!
- 5 members have lent $5,550 in 50 loansVancouver Category: Events Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: Kiva provides people with the means to improve not just their own lives but the community around them.
- 40 members have lent $5,450 in 131 loansCalifornia Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: The best way to help others is to help them help themselves.
- 8 members have lent $5,300 in 211 loansSwitzerland Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: Jeff tours in Switzerland before Xmas and touches people. The event and that time of the year should encourage to support micro lending to people willing to be active. The 2009 tour generated 1500 $. This amount has…
- 8 members have lent $5,225 in 154 loansNew York Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: This team is a charity gift registry for Elizabeth and Kevin's wedding
- 4 members have lent $5,075 in 65 loansSeattle, WA Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We are blessed and thankful for all we have and Kiva empowers us to empower others.
- 5 members have lent $4,750 in 119 loansUnited States Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We Care....
- 2 members have lent $4,700 in 122 loansWainwright House, Rye NY Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: We'd love for this moment in our lives to help create a little lasting good in the world.