Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 15 members have lent $6,050 in 198 loansSomewhere in the great 48 Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2009
- 14 members have lent $6,025 in 232 loansGuangzhou, Hong Kong, Hawaii Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Emily has been a committed Kiva user for about a year and is dragging Stephen into the party. As global wanderers and non-homeowners, we don't have a need for lots of punch bowls or fine china. Giving our friends…
- 21 members have lent $5,875 in 154 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We have so much already and want to help others.
- 27 members have lent $5,575 in 125 loansBoston, USA Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2011We loan because: we're excited to support micro-entrepreneurs in a sustainable, high-impact way!
- 11 members have lent $5,450 in 84 loansCategory: Events Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We have enough and we want to share our good fortune with those who struggle to feed their families and make a living.
- 23 members have lent $5,400 in 203 loansAdelaide Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Nadine doesn't need birthday presents
- 9 members have lent $5,200 in 190 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009
- 3 members have lent $5,050 in 40 loansVancouver Category: Events Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: Kiva provides people with the means to improve not just their own lives but the community around them.
- 29 members have lent $5,050 in 158 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We met while we were both working at Kiva, and now we're getting married on October 23, 2010. What better way to celebrate than by making loans to Kiva entrepreneurs?
- 4 members have lent $5,000 in 200 loansSwitzerland Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: Jeff tours in Switzerland before Xmas and touches people. The event and that time of the year should encourage to support micro lending to people willing to be active. The 2009 tour generated 1500 $. This amount has…