Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 24 members have lent $6,925 in 263 loansAdelaide Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Nadine doesn't need birthday presents
- 15 members have lent $6,750 in 258 loansGuangzhou, Hong Kong, Hawaii Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Emily has been a committed Kiva user for about a year and is dragging Stephen into the party. As global wanderers and non-homeowners, we don't have a need for lots of punch bowls or fine china. Giving our friends…
- 22 members have lent $6,725 in 178 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We have so much already and want to help others.
- 16 members have lent $6,650 in 222 loansSomewhere in the great 48 Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2009
- 3 members have lent $6,450 in 86 loansHilversum, The Netherlands Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: S.O.L.D! Samenwerken * Ondernemen * Liefdadig * Duurzaam
- 27 members have lent $6,275 in 153 loansBoston, USA Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2011We loan because: we're excited to support micro-entrepreneurs in a sustainable, high-impact way!
- 17 members have lent $6,075 in 179 loansBrisbane Category: Events Team since: May, 2011We loan because: Please celebrate our marriage by empowering people in the developing world to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 2 members have lent $6,050 in 15 loansNew York, NY Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011
- 10 members have lent $6,025 in 223 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009
- 30 members have lent $5,950 in 177 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We met while we were both working at Kiva, and now we're getting married on October 23, 2010. What better way to celebrate than by making loans to Kiva entrepreneurs?