Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 15 members have lent $6,250 in 241 loansGuangzhou, Hong Kong, Hawaii Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Emily has been a committed Kiva user for about a year and is dragging Stephen into the party. As global wanderers and non-homeowners, we don't have a need for lots of punch bowls or fine china. Giving our friends…
- 22 members have lent $6,225 in 162 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We have so much already and want to help others.
- 12 members have lent $6,125 in 96 loansCategory: Events Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We have enough and we want to share our good fortune with those who struggle to feed their families and make a living.
- 24 members have lent $6,100 in 231 loansAdelaide Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Nadine doesn't need birthday presents
- 2 members have lent $6,050 in 15 loansNew York, NY Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011
- 27 members have lent $5,925 in 139 loansBoston, USA Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2011We loan because: we're excited to support micro-entrepreneurs in a sustainable, high-impact way!
- 47 members have lent $5,850 in 218 loansBuenos Aires Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: 40YearsStartUp : We are celebrating the Ariel's birthday and we want to help others entrepreneurs
We are entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to…
- 4 members have lent $5,675 in 71 loansCategory: Events Team since: Aug, 2011
- 17 members have lent $5,400 in 155 loansBrisbane Category: Events Team since: May, 2011We loan because: Please celebrate our marriage by empowering people in the developing world to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 10 members have lent $5,375 in 197 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009