Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 12 members have lent $7,150 in 110 loansCategory: Events Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We have enough and we want to share our good fortune with those who struggle to feed their families and make a living.
- 16 members have lent $6,975 in 267 loansGuangzhou, Hong Kong, Hawaii Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Emily has been a committed Kiva user for about a year and is dragging Stephen into the party. As global wanderers and non-homeowners, we don't have a need for lots of punch bowls or fine china. Giving our friends…
- 17 members have lent $6,875 in 231 loansSomewhere in the great 48 Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2009
- 23 members have lent $6,800 in 180 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We have so much already and want to help others.
- 4 members have lent $6,450 in 86 loansHilversum, The Netherlands Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: S.O.L.D! Samenwerken * Ondernemen * Liefdadig * Duurzaam
- 27 members have lent $6,425 in 159 loansBoston, USA Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2011We loan because: we're excited to support micro-entrepreneurs in a sustainable, high-impact way!
- 17 members have lent $6,375 in 186 loansBrisbane Category: Events Team since: May, 2011We loan because: Please celebrate our marriage by empowering people in the developing world to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 11 members have lent $6,350 in 236 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009
- 31 members have lent $6,225 in 186 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We met while we were both working at Kiva, and now we're getting married on October 23, 2010. What better way to celebrate than by making loans to Kiva entrepreneurs?
- 2 members have lent $6,050 in 15 loansNew York, NY Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011