Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 21 members have lent $6,225 in 162 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We have so much already and want to help others.
- 14 members have lent $6,150 in 237 loansGuangzhou, Hong Kong, Hawaii Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Emily has been a committed Kiva user for about a year and is dragging Stephen into the party. As global wanderers and non-homeowners, we don't have a need for lots of punch bowls or fine china. Giving our friends…
- 11 members have lent $6,125 in 96 loansCategory: Events Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We have enough and we want to share our good fortune with those who struggle to feed their families and make a living.
- 2 members have lent $6,050 in 15 loansNew York, NY Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011
- 27 members have lent $5,925 in 139 loansBoston, USA Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2011We loan because: we're excited to support micro-entrepreneurs in a sustainable, high-impact way!
- 23 members have lent $5,775 in 218 loansAdelaide Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Nadine doesn't need birthday presents
- 9 members have lent $5,375 in 197 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009
- 46 members have lent $5,300 in 196 loansBuenos Aires Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: 40YearsStartUp : We are celebrating the Ariel's birthday and we want to help others entrepreneurs
We are entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to…
- 17 members have lent $5,200 in 147 loansBrisbane Category: Events Team since: May, 2011We loan because: Please celebrate our marriage by empowering people in the developing world to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 4 members have lent $5,150 in 205 loansSwitzerland Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: Jeff tours in Switzerland before Xmas and touches people. The event and that time of the year should encourage to support micro lending to people willing to be active. The 2009 tour generated 1500 $. This amount has…