Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 5 members have lent $9,225 in 254 loansAdelaide, South Australia Category: Events Team since: May, 2010We loan because: This is a great way to help disadvantaged people across the world - promoting empowerment and making a positive and lasting difference to the lives of individuals, families and communities.
- 10 members have lent $8,925 in 267 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Events Team since: Dec, 2009
- 43 members have lent $8,575 in 327 loansOttawa, ON, Canada Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Because it helps people lift themselves out of poverty.
- 49 members have lent $8,525 in 324 loansBuenos Aires Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: 40YearsStartUp : We are celebrating the Ariel's birthday and we want to help others entrepreneurs
We are entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to…
- 44 members have lent $8,400 in 308 loansOttawa to Halifax Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We want to make a difference, and believe that micro-loans are a great way to empower people and reduce poverty worldwide.
- 23 members have lent $8,125 in 240 loansBergen, Norge Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Vi ønsker å bidra til bærekraftig utvikling og fattigdomsbekjempelse.
We want to contribute to sustainable development and poverty reduction
- 20 members have lent $7,700 in 270 loansCalifornia Category: Events Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We believe everyone in the world should be given the chance to have a bettter life.
- 38 members have lent $7,650 in 293 loansUSA Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We loan because we want to unite, uplift, create, change, challenge and explore.
- 25 members have lent $7,600 in 287 loansAdelaide Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Nadine doesn't need birthday presents
- 33 members have lent $7,575 in 273 loansSan Francisco Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: it is a great way to invest in the dreams of others.