Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 29 members have lent $9,375 in 353 loansToronto, ON, Canada Category: Events Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: To celebrate my 40th birthday I wanted to do something different than just the usual party. I chose to support Kiva because it demonstrates the power of the individual to affect change.
- 10 members have lent $9,025 in 271 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Events Team since: Dec, 2009
- 43 members have lent $8,675 in 331 loansOttawa, ON, Canada Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Because it helps people lift themselves out of poverty.
- 49 members have lent $8,650 in 329 loansBuenos Aires Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: 40YearsStartUp : We are celebrating the Ariel's birthday and we want to help others entrepreneurs
We are entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to…
- 44 members have lent $8,450 in 310 loansOttawa to Halifax Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We want to make a difference, and believe that micro-loans are a great way to empower people and reduce poverty worldwide.
- 23 members have lent $8,375 in 250 loansBergen, Norge Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Vi ønsker å bidra til bærekraftig utvikling og fattigdomsbekjempelse.
We want to contribute to sustainable development and poverty reduction
- 38 members have lent $7,800 in 299 loansUSA Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We loan because we want to unite, uplift, create, change, challenge and explore.
- 12 members have lent $7,775 in 115 loansCategory: Events Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We have enough and we want to share our good fortune with those who struggle to feed their families and make a living.
- 25 members have lent $7,750 in 293 loansAdelaide Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Nadine doesn't need birthday presents
- 33 members have lent $7,725 in 279 loansSan Francisco Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: it is a great way to invest in the dreams of others.