Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 29 members have lent $9,475 in 355 loansToronto, ON, Canada Category: Events Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: To celebrate my 40th birthday I wanted to do something different than just the usual party. I chose to support Kiva because it demonstrates the power of the individual to affect change.
- 49 members have lent $9,125 in 348 loansBuenos Aires Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: 40YearsStartUp : We are celebrating the Ariel's birthday and we want to help others entrepreneurs
We are entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to…
- 10 members have lent $9,125 in 275 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Events Team since: Dec, 2009
- 23 members have lent $9,025 in 276 loansBergen, Norge Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Vi ønsker å bidra til bærekraftig utvikling og fattigdomsbekjempelse.
We want to contribute to sustainable development and poverty reduction
- 44 members have lent $9,000 in 332 loansOttawa to Halifax Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We want to make a difference, and believe that micro-loans are a great way to empower people and reduce poverty worldwide.
- 43 members have lent $8,750 in 334 loansOttawa, ON, Canada Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Because it helps people lift themselves out of poverty.
- 25 members have lent $7,975 in 302 loansAdelaide Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Nadine doesn't need birthday presents
- 38 members have lent $7,975 in 303 loansUSA Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We loan because we want to unite, uplift, create, change, challenge and explore.
- 33 members have lent $7,875 in 285 loansSan Francisco Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: it is a great way to invest in the dreams of others.
- 12 members have lent $7,850 in 118 loansCategory: Events Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We have enough and we want to share our good fortune with those who struggle to feed their families and make a living.