Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 36 members have lent $13,175 in 446 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: This is a wonderful charity and would love the opportunity to do our bit to help alleviate poverty.
- 6 members have lent $12,825 in 499 loansLafayette, Colorado Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: It's a great opportunity to make a difference in the world.
- 23 members have lent $11,450 in 428 loansIngolstadt, Germany Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We believe in entrepreneurship and strong people who take their lives into their own hands - If seed capital is the only missing piece to help somebody get started, we're more than happy to provide it!
- 55 members have lent $10,725 in 388 loansAnywhere Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Bloggers uniting can make a huge impact!
- 5 members have lent $10,050 in 388 loansThe Nordic countries Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: It is a small amount for us but a big amount for the entrepreneurs (BAF = The Birthday & Anniversary Foundation)
- 13 members have lent $9,200 in 138 loansCharlotte, NC Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2012We loan because: We're celebrating Ernest and Corinna's journey together
- 20 members have lent $9,175 in 311 loansWorldwide Category: Events Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: At a certain point in life, birthday presents are silly.
- 3 members have lent $9,025 in 125 loansKristiansand, Norway Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: Our generous friends voted for lending to Kiva.
- 28 members have lent $8,850 in 332 loansToronto, ON, Canada Category: Events Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: To celebrate my 40th birthday I wanted to do something different than just the usual party. I chose to support Kiva because it demonstrates the power of the individual to affect change.
- 4 members have lent $8,675 in 232 loansAdelaide, South Australia Category: Events Team since: May, 2010We loan because: This is a great way to help disadvantaged people across the world - promoting empowerment and making a positive and lasting difference to the lives of individuals, families and communities.