Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 9 members have lent $14,750 in 576 loansLafayette, Colorado Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: It's a great opportunity to make a difference in the world.
- 39 members have lent $14,175 in 483 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: This is a wonderful charity and would love the opportunity to do our bit to help alleviate poverty.
- 24 members have lent $12,675 in 477 loansIngolstadt, Germany Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We believe in entrepreneurship and strong people who take their lives into their own hands - If seed capital is the only missing piece to help somebody get started, we're more than happy to provide it!
- 13 members have lent $11,850 in 175 loansCharlotte, NC Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2012We loan because: We're celebrating Ernest and Corinna's journey together
- 6 members have lent $11,650 in 452 loansThe Nordic countries Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: It is a small amount for us but a big amount for the entrepreneurs (BAF = The Birthday & Anniversary Foundation)
- 56 members have lent $11,025 in 396 loansAnywhere Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Bloggers uniting can make a huge impact!
- 4 members have lent $10,850 in 190 loansKristiansand, Norway Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: Our generous friends voted for lending to Kiva.
- 21 members have lent $9,925 in 340 loansWorldwide Category: Events Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: At a certain point in life, birthday presents are silly.
- 5 members have lent $9,775 in 276 loansAdelaide, South Australia Category: Events Team since: May, 2010We loan because: This is a great way to help disadvantaged people across the world - promoting empowerment and making a positive and lasting difference to the lives of individuals, families and communities.
- 18 members have lent $9,575 in 284 loansOrange County, California Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead