Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 19 members have lent $19,475 in 659 loansRichfield, MN Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think this is a wonderful way to help people become self sufficient.
- 50 members have lent $19,150 in 716 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 2 members have lent $19,150 in 751 loansGibsons, BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Rotary is about service, helping others, Locally and Internationally. We have recently built water filtration systems in Peru. This will allow us to see each loan improve lives.
- 7 members have lent $18,550 in 405 loansCalgary, Alberta Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We can
- 8 members have lent $18,525 in 630 loansTucson, Arizona Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We care.
- 13 members have lent $18,100 in 706 loansItaly Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".
- 17 members have lent $17,250 in 613 loansSpain - España Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Great idea to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
- 65 members have lent $16,550 in 639 loanshttp://www.dreamwidth.org Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: Kiva is cool.
- 152 members have lent $15,325 in 603 loansOn the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: Our goal is to help people and demonstrate the power of social networks!
Make a loan - we buy 7,400+ shares.
- 23 members have lent $15,200 in 555 loansEdmonton, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2013We loan because: it's the responsible thing to do.