Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 49 members have lent $20,400 in 764 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 8 members have lent $20,200 in 697 loansTucson, Arizona Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We care.
- 7 members have lent $20,175 in 440 loansCalgary, Alberta Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We can
- 38 members have lent $20,025 in 780 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe in, and wish to further, this movement!
- 2 members have lent $19,450 in 763 loansGibsons, BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Rotary is about service, helping others, Locally and Internationally. We have recently built water filtration systems in Peru. This will allow us to see each loan improve lives.
- 24 members have lent $18,725 in 695 loansEdmonton, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2013We loan because: it's the responsible thing to do.
- 13 members have lent $18,450 in 720 loansItaly Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".
- 17 members have lent $18,025 in 644 loansSpain - España Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Great idea to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
- 65 members have lent $17,050 in 658 loanshttp://www.dreamwidth.org Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: Kiva is cool.
- 10 members have lent $16,175 in 613 loansHorsham Victoria Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: "Microfinance stands as one of the most promising and cost-effective tools in the fight against global poverty."
Jonathan Morduch, Chair, UN Expert Group on Poverty Statistics