Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 12 members have lent $18,250 in 728 loansNewington, CT, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: we are an international altruistic organization of women educators who wish to contribute to world understanding.
- 19 members have lent $17,875 in 613 loansRichfield, MN Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think this is a wonderful way to help people become self sufficient.
- 8 members have lent $17,225 in 578 loansTucson, Arizona Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We care.
- 7 members have lent $16,700 in 369 loansCalgary, Alberta Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We can
- 17 members have lent $16,400 in 585 loansSpain - España Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Great idea to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
- 13 members have lent $15,725 in 611 loansItaly Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".
- 66 members have lent $15,700 in 605 loanshttp://www.dreamwidth.org Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: Kiva is cool.
- 2 members have lent $15,625 in 623 loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014
- 153 members have lent $14,500 in 570 loansOn the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: Our goal is to help people and demonstrate the power of social networks!
Make a loan - we buy 7,400+ shares.
- 25 members have lent $13,625 in 543 loansOttawa, ON Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: It's fun!