Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 4 members have lent $27,950 in 1,090 loansHonolulu, Hawaii Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We choose to make a difference in every aspect we can.
- 17 members have lent $27,825 in 406 loansRamstein Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want to make a difference by working together to help people in Africa.
- 45 members have lent $27,325 in 1,063 loansGermany Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: we find the idea behind Kiva inspiring. We are convinced that microfinance is a very effective way of helping people to overcome long-term poverty. Let’s together empower people to realize their own business ideas ...…
- 19 members have lent $25,225 in 990 loansWorld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: We want to help people
- 32 members have lent $20,850 in 473 loansworld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: we want understanding God's heart for the poor to be part of discipleship
- 38 members have lent $19,450 in 757 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe in, and wish to further, this movement!
- 2 members have lent $19,150 in 751 loansGibsons, BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Rotary is about service, helping others, Locally and Internationally. We have recently built water filtration systems in Peru. This will allow us to see each loan improve lives.
- 50 members have lent $18,625 in 695 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 94 members have lent $18,500 in 708 loansGold Coast, Australia Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we want to reduce the need for young girls to fall into the hands of people traffickers.
- 12 members have lent $18,225 in 727 loansNewington, CT, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: we are an international altruistic organization of women educators who wish to contribute to world understanding.