Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1 members have lent $21,525 in 179 loansNyköping Sweden Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2010
- 45 members have lent $20,575 in 799 loansGermany Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: we find the idea behind Kiva inspiring. We are convinced that microfinance is a very effective way of helping people to overcome long-term poverty. Let’s together empower people to realize their own business ideas ...…
- 30 members have lent $19,000 in 416 loansworld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: we want understanding God's heart for the poor to be part of discipleship
- 1 members have lent $18,850 in 25 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We are dedicated to the economic empowerment of women globally who are living in extreme poverty. By giving micro loans to these women we help them to lift themselves out of extreme poverty and reduce the risk of…
- 2 members have lent $18,825 in 738 loansGibsons, BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Rotary is about service, helping others, Locally and Internationally. We have recently built water filtration systems in Peru. This will allow us to see each loan improve lives.
- 34 members have lent $18,050 in 706 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe in, and wish to further, this movement!
- 46 members have lent $16,100 in 595 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 18 members have lent $14,925 in 517 loansRichfield, MN Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think this is a wonderful way to help people become self sufficient.
- 11 members have lent $14,600 in 567 loansItaly Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".
- 7 members have lent $14,575 in 138 loansNokesville, VA Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we love to help!