Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $38,000 in 326 loansNyköping Sweden Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2010
- 4 members have lent $36,175 in 1,419 loansHonolulu, Hawaii Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We choose to make a difference in every aspect we can.
- 32 members have lent $36,000 in 90 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we believe in life-long philanthropy and kiva.org embodies a way of giving that resonates with our generation.
- 8 members have lent $32,725 in 1,286 loansVernon BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2015We loan because: We believe in Service above Self
- 11 members have lent $32,175 in 671 loansBeverly Hills CA Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: It is part or our mission of service above self.
- 12 members have lent $30,800 in 1,228 loansNewington, CT, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: we are an international altruistic organization of women educators who wish to contribute to world understanding.
- 17 members have lent $29,850 in 484 loansRamstein Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want to make a difference by working together to help people in Africa.
- 22 members have lent $29,725 in 1,095 loansEdmonton Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Debating the existence of God and the meaning of life means little if you don't lend a helping hand to those in need
- 30 members have lent $29,675 in 1,090 loansEdmonton, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2013We loan because: it's the responsible thing to do.
- 101 members have lent $29,575 in 1,122 loansGold Coast, Australia Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we want to reduce the need for young girls to fall into the hands of people traffickers.