Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 4 members have lent $27,500 in 1,072 loansHonolulu, Hawaii Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We choose to make a difference in every aspect we can.
- 1 members have lent $27,300 in 216 loansNyköping Sweden Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2010
- 45 members have lent $26,925 in 1,047 loansGermany Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: we find the idea behind Kiva inspiring. We are convinced that microfinance is a very effective way of helping people to overcome long-term poverty. Let’s together empower people to realize their own business ideas ...…
- 19 members have lent $25,225 in 990 loansWorld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: We want to help people
- 32 members have lent $20,750 in 469 loansworld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: we want understanding God's heart for the poor to be part of discipleship
- 38 members have lent $19,375 in 754 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe in, and wish to further, this movement!
- 2 members have lent $19,150 in 751 loansGibsons, BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Rotary is about service, helping others, Locally and Internationally. We have recently built water filtration systems in Peru. This will allow us to see each loan improve lives.
- 50 members have lent $18,350 in 684 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 93 members have lent $18,050 in 690 loansGold Coast, Australia Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we want to reduce the need for young girls to fall into the hands of people traffickers.
- 9 members have lent $18,025 in 158 loansNokesville, VA Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we love to help!