Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1 members have lent $25,050 in 202 loansNyköping Sweden Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2010
- 16 members have lent $24,650 in 967 loansWorld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: We want to help people
- 14 members have lent $24,025 in 615 loansSwitzerland Murten Schweiz Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2013We loan because: Wir helfen gerne!
Mineralien / Edelsteinfreunde
Schweizer , Weltbürger,
Wir haben Teampage, abstimmungspools, JOIN US
- 45 members have lent $23,675 in 923 loansGermany Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: we find the idea behind Kiva inspiring. We are convinced that microfinance is a very effective way of helping people to overcome long-term poverty. Let’s together empower people to realize their own business ideas ...…
- 30 members have lent $19,775 in 446 loansworld Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: we want understanding God's heart for the poor to be part of discipleship
- 2 members have lent $19,050 in 747 loansGibsons, BC Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Rotary is about service, helping others, Locally and Internationally. We have recently built water filtration systems in Peru. This will allow us to see each loan improve lives.
- 34 members have lent $18,850 in 736 loansChapel Hill, North Carolina Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe in, and wish to further, this movement!
- 48 members have lent $17,150 in 637 loansAlaska Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want local social media to make positive impacts around the world
- 19 members have lent $16,600 in 569 loansRichfield, MN Category: Clubs Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think this is a wonderful way to help people become self sufficient.
- 89 members have lent $16,575 in 634 loansGold Coast, Australia Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we want to reduce the need for young girls to fall into the hands of people traffickers.