Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4 members have lent $59,925 in 2,358 loansUnited States Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: Influencing the world one loan at a time.
- 54 members have lent $59,250 in 2,086 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 298 members have lent $57,450 in 2,163 loansGreater China region ( China, Taiwan, Hong Kong ) Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Happiness exists in action. We believe that creating meaningful jobs through entrepreneurship is the best way to resolve poverty and rekindle free will.
- 20 members have lent $55,125 in 2,161 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2008
- 1 members have lent $50,600 in 512 loansWeymouth, UK Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Rotary is a volunteer service organisation and we actively seek to help others.
- 10 members have lent $45,925 in 1,566 loansFort Atkinson, Wisconsin, U.S.A. Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: an objective of Rotary is the advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace. Lending contributes to this objective.
- 2 members have lent $45,725 in 1,788 loansKarlsruhe, Germany Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are a German nonprofit organisation. Our purpose is to collect money for a good cause. The money is donated for the good cause, mainly to projects in the Third World or to kiva. You can find our lender page here:60 members have lent $43,425 in 1,686 loansGermany Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: we find the idea behind Kiva inspiring. We are convinced that microfinance is a very effective way of helping people to overcome long-term poverty. Let’s together empower people to realize their own business ideas ...…102 members have lent $40,450 in 1,471 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".157 members have lent $39,950 in 1,242 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: Overclockers care.