Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 4 members have lent $37,650 in 1,477 loansUnited States Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: Influencing the world one loan at a time.
- 31 members have lent $35,950 in 88 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we believe in life-long philanthropy and kiva.org embodies a way of giving that resonates with our generation.
- 4 members have lent $32,650 in 378 loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.
- 157 members have lent $31,075 in 896 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: Overclockers care.
- 6 members have lent $30,075 in 932 loansFort Atkinson, Wisconsin, U.S.A. Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: an objective of Rotary is the advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace. Lending contributes to this objective.
- 84 members have lent $29,150 in 1,078 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Goals of the association involve "identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity" and "to encourage research into the nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence".
- 222 members have lent $27,350 in 1,055 loansGreater China region ( China, Taiwan, Hong Kong ) Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Happiness exists in action. We believe that creating meaningful jobs through entrepreneurship is the best way to resolve poverty and rekindle free will.
- 16 members have lent $27,300 in 386 loansRamstein Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want to make a difference by working together to help people in Africa.
- 6 members have lent $26,800 in 35 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We are dedicated to the economic empowerment of women globally who are living in extreme poverty. By giving micro loans to these women we help them to lift themselves out of extreme poverty and reduce the risk of…
- 4 members have lent $26,225 in 1,021 loansHonolulu, Hawaii Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We choose to make a difference in every aspect we can.