Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 83 members have lent $82,175 in 3,115 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 105 members have lent $74,950 in 2,659 loansAnywhere esoteric knowledge can be found Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Everyone at the academy thought we were mad. MAD?!! We'll show them! We'll show them ALL!!!
- 249 members have lent $62,300 in 2,395 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 114 members have lent $60,275 in 2,243 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 55 members have lent $57,275 in 2,010 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 51 members have lent $52,150 in 2,030 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 21 members have lent $49,425 in 1,937 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2008
- 52 members have lent $43,275 in 1,509 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.
- 5 members have lent $43,150 in 483 loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.
- 4 members have lent $40,325 in 1,583 loansUnited States Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: Influencing the world one loan at a time.