Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 80 members have lent $77,375 in 2,932 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 104 members have lent $72,900 in 2,608 loansAnywhere esoteric knowledge can be found Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Everyone at the academy thought we were mad. MAD?!! We'll show them! We'll show them ALL!!!
- 247 members have lent $59,375 in 2,282 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 113 members have lent $57,575 in 2,140 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 55 members have lent $57,150 in 2,005 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 50 members have lent $52,075 in 2,027 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 20 members have lent $43,700 in 1,708 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2008
- 51 members have lent $42,300 in 1,475 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.
- 2 members have lent $39,025 in 1,523 loansKarlsruhe, Germany Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are a German nonprofit organisation. Our purpose is to collect money for a good cause. The money is donated for the good cause, mainly to projects in the Third World or to kiva. You can find our lender page here:4 members have lent $38,575 in 1,513 loansUnited States Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: Influencing the world one loan at a time.