Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 46 members have lent $50,725 in 1,976 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 59 members have lent $50,650 in 991 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 43 members have lent $48,800 in 1,682 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 235 members have lent $46,025 in 1,759 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 109 members have lent $43,250 in 1,589 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 6 members have lent $42,975 in 1,689 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 28 members have lent $35,925 in 87 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we believe in life-long philanthropy and kiva.org embodies a way of giving that resonates with our generation.
- 46 members have lent $35,675 in 1,240 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.
- 1 members have lent $32,650 in 332 loansWeymouth, UK Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Rotary is a volunteer service organisation and we actively seek to help others.
- 2 members have lent $32,575 in 1,284 loansKarlsruhe, Germany Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are a German nonprofit organisation. Our purpose is to collect money for a good cause. The money is donated for the good cause, mainly to projects in the Third World or to kiva. You can find our lender page here: