Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 82 members have lent $98,150 in 3,718 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 103 members have lent $80,650 in 2,804 loansAnywhere esoteric knowledge can be found Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Everyone at the academy thought we were mad. MAD?!! We'll show them! We'll show them ALL!!!
- 257 members have lent $73,525 in 2,826 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 115 members have lent $71,450 in 2,628 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 5 members have lent $61,750 in 669 loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.
- 55 members have lent $57,825 in 2,032 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 16 members have lent $56,900 in 1,197 loansSwitzerland Murten Schweiz Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2013We loan because: Wir helfen gerne!
Mineralien / Edelsteinfreunde
Schweizer , Weltbürger,
Wir haben Teampage, abstimmungspools, JOIN US
- 56 members have lent $56,025 in 2,175 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 22 members have lent $54,075 in 2,123 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2008
- 56 members have lent $49,450 in 1,724 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.