Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 92 members have lent $128,325 in 4,867 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 580 members have lent $109,075 in 2,522 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.
- 90 members have lent $103,025 in 4,004 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 4 members have lent $99,850 in 1,050 loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.
- 265 members have lent $92,700 in 3,562 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 110 members have lent $92,475 in 3,204 loansAnywhere esoteric knowledge can be found Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Everyone at the academy thought we were mad. MAD?!! We'll show them! We'll show them ALL!!!
- 112 members have lent $89,550 in 3,265 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 12 members have lent $75,550 in 107 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We are dedicated to the economic empowerment of women globally who are living in extreme poverty. By giving micro loans to these women we help them to lift themselves out of extreme poverty and reduce the risk of…
- 70 members have lent $61,900 in 2,400 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 60 members have lent $60,950 in 2,131 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.