Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 82 members have lent $78,525 in 2,977 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 104 members have lent $74,450 in 2,646 loansAnywhere esoteric knowledge can be found Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Everyone at the academy thought we were mad. MAD?!! We'll show them! We'll show them ALL!!!
- 247 members have lent $60,675 in 2,333 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 113 members have lent $58,700 in 2,185 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 55 members have lent $57,250 in 2,009 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 50 members have lent $52,150 in 2,030 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 20 members have lent $47,475 in 1,859 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2008
- 51 members have lent $42,600 in 1,486 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.
- 4 members have lent $40,150 in 453 loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.
- 4 members have lent $39,150 in 1,536 loansUnited States Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: Influencing the world one loan at a time.