Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 103 members have lent $72,100 in 2,589 loansAnywhere esoteric knowledge can be found Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Everyone at the academy thought we were mad. MAD?!! We'll show them! We'll show them ALL!!!
- 9 members have lent $70,850 in 2,800 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 55 members have lent $56,925 in 1,996 loanson the internet Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we have boatloads of american internet money and think that lending it to entrepreneurs across the world is a far nobler endeavor than giving it to the lazy bums on our message board that ask for handouts
- 240 members have lent $56,625 in 2,175 loansOut there, online Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We Care
- 112 members have lent $55,425 in 2,055 loansLethbridge, Alberta, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We are caring Toastmasters and friends of Toastmasters. Our goal is to encourage at least 100 generous donors to join our lending team and to make a loan.
- 49 members have lent $51,850 in 2,021 loansEast Lansing, Michigan Category: Clubs Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We believe our loans represent the compassion, respect, and opportunity deserved by the entrepreneurs working hard to improve the circumstances of their families and communities.
- 19 members have lent $41,725 in 1,630 loansInternational Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2008
- 50 members have lent $40,800 in 1,418 loansworldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We are business and professional women in more than 120 countries, improving the lives of women and girls in local communities and throughout the world.
- 4 members have lent $37,200 in 1,459 loansUnited States Category: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: Influencing the world one loan at a time.
- 2 members have lent $37,125 in 1,459 loansKarlsruhe, Germany Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We are a German nonprofit organisation. Our purpose is to collect money for a good cause. The money is donated for the good cause, mainly to projects in the Third World or to kiva. You can find our lender page here: