Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 12 members have lent $58,725 in 489 loansNew York Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: Holstee loans its proceeds because it is inspired by bottom up impact micro-lending has on local economies across the globe.
- 46 members have lent $58,325 in 402 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: May, 2009
- 9 members have lent $57,825 in 1,843 loansPortland OR Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We've been fortunate to have been born and live in a country with freedom and opportunity and we would like to extend these to others who live in more difficult circumstances around the world.
- 28 members have lent $56,650 in 2,118 loansTaiwan Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2010We loan because: We help people get rid of poverty and become rich, thus we are richer and richer in both material and spiritual worlds.
- 36 members have lent $55,175 in 1,917 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: Entrepreneurship changes the world.
- 13 members have lent $53,575 in 112 loansVancouver, BC Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Allan Financial is about helping our clients to Enjoy their Lives. We invite our clients to help others enjoy theirs.
- 6 members have lent $52,000 in 1,672 loansMorrisville, NC Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We strongly believe that business can and should be a powerful force for positive social change. Our mission is to protect and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve and around the globe.
- 8 members have lent $49,575 in 671 loansAustin, Texas, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2010We loan because: We believe that entrepreneurship is one of the best paths out of poverty.
- 11 members have lent $49,150 in 1,929 loansMoncarapacho, Portugal Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: We, at Bed and Breakfast O Tartufo in Portugal, believe that anyone can make an impact on the small ánd big things in life. We believe that we can make your holiday a tad more enjoyable, and we also believe that…
- 35 members have lent $48,900 in 1,382 loansNorth Vancouver, Canada Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We are entrepreneurs who want to support and empower other entrepreneurs.