Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 10 members have lent $65,850 in 2,592 loansMoncarapacho, Portugal Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: We, at Bed and Breakfast O Tartufo in Portugal, believe that anyone can make an impact on the small ánd big things in life. We believe that we can make your holiday a tad more enjoyable, and we also believe that…
- 1 members have lent $64,050 in 2,504 loansThailand Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: A key problem for the poor is lack of access to affordable credit. Millions of poor people are trapped in debts, mostly obtained from “underground” lending outside the system. High interest rates are ruining people’s…
- 29 members have lent $61,850 in 2,217 loansTaiwan Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2010We loan because: We help people get rid of poverty and become rich, thus we are richer and richer in both material and spiritual worlds.
- 9 members have lent $61,175 in 1,977 loansPortland OR Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We've been fortunate to have been born and live in a country with freedom and opportunity and we would like to extend these to others who live in more difficult circumstances around the world.
- 35 members have lent $59,175 in 1,993 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: Entrepreneurship changes the world.
- 13 members have lent $58,725 in 489 loansNew York Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: Holstee loans its proceeds because it is inspired by bottom up impact micro-lending has on local economies across the globe.
- 47 members have lent $58,350 in 403 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: May, 2009
- 10 members have lent $57,050 in 749 loansAustin, Texas, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2010We loan because: We believe that entrepreneurship is one of the best paths out of poverty.
- 40 members have lent $56,325 in 1,558 loansNorth Vancouver, Canada Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We are entrepreneurs who want to support and empower other entrepreneurs.
- 6 members have lent $52,000 in 1,672 loansMorrisville, NC Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We strongly believe that business can and should be a powerful force for positive social change. Our mission is to protect and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve and around the globe.