Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 10 members have lent $63,050 in 2,481 loansMoncarapacho, Portugal Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: We, at Bed and Breakfast O Tartufo in Portugal, believe that anyone can make an impact on the small ánd big things in life. We believe that we can make your holiday a tad more enjoyable, and we also believe that…
- 9 members have lent $62,450 in 1,532 loansUK and Bermuda Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: Our commitment to helping others is part of who we are.
- 29 members have lent $60,500 in 2,185 loansTaiwan Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2010We loan because: We help people get rid of poverty and become rich, thus we are richer and richer in both material and spiritual worlds.
- 9 members have lent $59,925 in 1,927 loansPortland OR Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We've been fortunate to have been born and live in a country with freedom and opportunity and we would like to extend these to others who live in more difficult circumstances around the world.
- 35 members have lent $58,825 in 1,979 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: Entrepreneurship changes the world.
- 13 members have lent $58,725 in 489 loansNew York Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: Holstee loans its proceeds because it is inspired by bottom up impact micro-lending has on local economies across the globe.
- 47 members have lent $58,350 in 403 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: May, 2009
- 10 members have lent $57,050 in 749 loansAustin, Texas, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2010We loan because: We believe that entrepreneurship is one of the best paths out of poverty.
- 40 members have lent $55,200 in 1,524 loansNorth Vancouver, Canada Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: We are entrepreneurs who want to support and empower other entrepreneurs.
- 6 members have lent $52,000 in 1,672 loansMorrisville, NC Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We strongly believe that business can and should be a powerful force for positive social change. Our mission is to protect and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve and around the globe.