Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 10 members have lent $94,475 in 3,734 loansMoncarapacho, Portugal Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: We, at Bed and Breakfast O Tartufo in Portugal, believe that anyone can make an impact on the small ánd big things in life. We believe that we can make your holiday a tad more enjoyable, and we also believe that…
- 23 members have lent $92,050 in 3,669 loansDen Haag - Netherlands Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: To help people to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 101 members have lent $90,750 in 3,392 loansVirtual Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: Some of us are lucky enough to be in a position whereby lending $25 won't change our lives, but could make a big difference to someone elses.
Every now and then it's good to take step back from…
- 151 members have lent $89,350 in 3,190 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 13 members have lent $88,250 in 1,726 loansUK and Bermuda Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: Our commitment to helping others is part of who we are.
- 41 members have lent $87,875 in 3,406 loansAnn Arbor, MI Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we can.
- 21 members have lent $83,175 in 3,293 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Empowering people & supporting entrepreneurs worldwide.
- 15 members have lent $75,800 in 2,207 loansCanada Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: That’s our business too. Mogo is a different kind of finance company. Unlike the big banks encouraging people to spend more, we encourage people to spend smarter. Our goal is to save Canadians $1 Billion with our Mogo…
- 92 members have lent $74,800 in 2,436 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009
- 8 members have lent $72,575 in 326 loansBlacksburg, VA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: Each Taaluma Tote sparks a cycle. It provides a loan to a person in THAT tote’s country. Once repaid, the loan comes full circle and is reinvested in that country's traditional fabrics for the next tote!