Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 15 members have lent $73,925 in 2,844 loansSanta Cruz, CA. USA Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We love empowering people to be successful with their business vision because we know that when they are successful, the world is a better place.
- 15 members have lent $72,625 in 2,097 loansCanada Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: That’s our business too. Mogo is a different kind of finance company. Unlike the big banks encouraging people to spend more, we encourage people to spend smarter. Our goal is to save Canadians $1 Billion with our Mogo…
- 9 members have lent $69,775 in 2,736 loansRotterdam Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: We care
- 19 members have lent $68,625 in 2,740 loansDen Haag - Netherlands Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: To help people to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 13 members have lent $61,450 in 2,424 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Empowering people & supporting entrepreneurs worldwide.
- 10 members have lent $58,725 in 489 loansNew York Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: Holstee loans its proceeds because it is inspired by bottom up impact micro-lending has on local economies across the globe.
- 44 members have lent $58,225 in 399 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: May, 2009
- 83 members have lent $57,725 in 1,858 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009
- 7 members have lent $54,950 in 1,728 loansPortland OR Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We've been fortunate to have been born and live in a country with freedom and opportunity and we would like to extend these to others who live in more difficult circumstances around the world.
- 6 members have lent $52,000 in 1,672 loansMorrisville, NC Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We strongly believe that business can and should be a powerful force for positive social change. Our mission is to protect and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve and around the globe.