Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 16 members have lent $143,300 in 1,482 loansMilpitas, California, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: we want to empower entrpreneurs around the world so that the misery of poverty can be alleviated.
- 5,045 members have lent $140,175 in 5,159 loansDubai Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: we believe lending to Entrepreneurs is a powerful catalyst for positive change.
The power to start making a change is in our hands . . . one loan at a time.
- 133 members have lent $136,175 in 5,026 loansEarth Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Lending through Kiva aligns with our core values, including building a heritage for future generations, and treating people with dignity and respect.
- 33 members have lent $132,125 in 3,591 loansKelowna BC Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 718 members have lent $129,975 in 3,540 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2011We loan because: Everyone who works hard for a good cause deserves to succeed.
- 1 members have lent $129,250 in 1,143 loansJapan Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Lending paused. Hoping for actual, verifiable interest rates to be published on Kiva borrower pages.
- 15 members have lent $125,125 in 2,477 loansUK and Bermuda Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: Our commitment to helping others is part of who we are.
- 42 members have lent $121,650 in 4,678 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we've worked in locations where microfinance can make a difference... we've seen the poverty... we've seen the hard-working people that just need a break.
- 40 members have lent $117,225 in 4,548 loansColumbus, Ohio Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: Loans catalyze ideas that can make for more efficient and sustainable local economies.
- 1,528 members have lent $112,100 in 3,825 loansSan Jose, CA Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2015We loan because: At PayPal, we process millions of payments for our customers every day. Behind each of these transactions, we see that when individuals and businesses have the financial freedom and flexibility they need, good things…