Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 35 members have lent $87,575 in 3,394 loansAnn Arbor, MI Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we can.
- 95 members have lent $80,400 in 3,002 loansVirtual Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: Some of us are lucky enough to be in a position whereby lending $25 won't change our lives, but could make a big difference to someone elses.
Every now and then it's good to take step back from…
- 134 members have lent $80,025 in 2,874 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 20 members have lent $75,875 in 3,030 loansDen Haag - Netherlands Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: To help people to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 15 members have lent $75,800 in 2,207 loansCanada Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: That’s our business too. Mogo is a different kind of finance company. Unlike the big banks encouraging people to spend more, we encourage people to spend smarter. Our goal is to save Canadians $1 Billion with our Mogo…
- 9 members have lent $69,775 in 2,736 loansRotterdam Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: We care
- 14 members have lent $65,675 in 2,593 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Empowering people & supporting entrepreneurs worldwide.
- 88 members have lent $63,075 in 2,037 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009
- 1 members have lent $59,350 in 2,319 loansThailand Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: A key problem for the poor is lack of access to affordable credit. Millions of poor people are trapped in debts, mostly obtained from “underground” lending outside the system. High interest rates are ruining people’s…
- 7 members have lent $59,300 in 1,431 loansUK and Bermuda Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: Our commitment to helping others is part of who we are.