Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 8 members have lent $94,075 in 415 loansSt. Catharines, ON Canada Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: as a team building company we believe it takes groups of people making a team effort in order to create change in the world. We are working together with our clients to help support that global effort.
- 36 members have lent $87,675 in 3,398 loansAnn Arbor, MI Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we can.
- 97 members have lent $84,350 in 3,153 loansVirtual Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: Some of us are lucky enough to be in a position whereby lending $25 won't change our lives, but could make a big difference to someone elses.
Every now and then it's good to take step back from…
- 142 members have lent $83,150 in 2,993 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 21 members have lent $80,650 in 3,219 loansDen Haag - Netherlands Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: To help people to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 15 members have lent $75,800 in 2,207 loansCanada Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: That’s our business too. Mogo is a different kind of finance company. Unlike the big banks encouraging people to spend more, we encourage people to spend smarter. Our goal is to save Canadians $1 Billion with our Mogo…
- 9 members have lent $69,775 in 2,736 loansRotterdam Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: We care
- 16 members have lent $69,475 in 2,745 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Empowering people & supporting entrepreneurs worldwide.
- 89 members have lent $67,425 in 2,178 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009
- 1 members have lent $64,050 in 2,504 loansThailand Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: A key problem for the poor is lack of access to affordable credit. Millions of poor people are trapped in debts, mostly obtained from “underground” lending outside the system. High interest rates are ruining people’s…