Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 42 members have lent $100,375 in 3,844 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we've worked in locations where microfinance can make a difference... we've seen the poverty... we've seen the hard-working people that just need a break.
- 99 members have lent $88,225 in 3,298 loansVirtual Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: Some of us are lucky enough to be in a position whereby lending $25 won't change our lives, but could make a big difference to someone elses.
Every now and then it's good to take step back from…
- 38 members have lent $87,775 in 3,402 loansAnn Arbor, MI Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: we can.
- 149 members have lent $86,275 in 3,091 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 22 members have lent $86,000 in 3,432 loansDen Haag - Netherlands Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: To help people to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 11 members have lent $83,900 in 1,659 loansUK and Bermuda Category: Businesses Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: Our commitment to helping others is part of who we are.
- 10 members have lent $78,675 in 3,105 loansMoncarapacho, Portugal Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: We, at Bed and Breakfast O Tartufo in Portugal, believe that anyone can make an impact on the small ánd big things in life. We believe that we can make your holiday a tad more enjoyable, and we also believe that…
- 19 members have lent $77,575 in 3,069 loansGermany Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Empowering people & supporting entrepreneurs worldwide.
- 15 members have lent $75,800 in 2,207 loansCanada Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: That’s our business too. Mogo is a different kind of finance company. Unlike the big banks encouraging people to spend more, we encourage people to spend smarter. Our goal is to save Canadians $1 Billion with our Mogo…
- 89 members have lent $71,500 in 2,327 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009