Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 505 members have lent $133,875 in 4,900 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: Intuit is honored to dedicate the efforts of our Kiva lending team to the memory of our friend and colleague Anne Henderson. Anne passed away in September 2010 after a long battle with cancer. She was a bright light to…
- 5,029 members have lent $132,550 in 5,072 loansDubai Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: we believe lending to Entrepreneurs is a powerful catalyst for positive change.
The power to start making a change is in our hands . . . one loan at a time.
- 131 members have lent $132,050 in 4,279 loansChicago, IL Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: It's kind of fun.
- 27 members have lent $131,375 in 3,570 loansKelowna BC Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 1 members have lent $129,250 in 1,143 loansJapan Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Lending paused. Hoping for actual, verifiable interest rates to be published on Kiva borrower pages.
- 37 members have lent $116,075 in 4,502 loansColumbus, Ohio Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: Loans catalyze ideas that can make for more efficient and sustainable local economies.
- 717 members have lent $112,875 in 2,917 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2011We loan because: Everyone who works hard for a good cause deserves to succeed.
- 8 members have lent $111,875 in 488 loansSt. Catharines, ON Canada Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: as a team building company we believe it takes groups of people making a team effort in order to create change in the world. We are working together with our clients to help support that global effort.
- 120 members have lent $111,375 in 4,151 loansEarth Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Lending through Kiva aligns with our core values, including building a heritage for future generations, and treating people with dignity and respect.
- 44 members have lent $104,350 in 4,001 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we've worked in locations where microfinance can make a difference... we've seen the poverty... we've seen the hard-working people that just need a break.