Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 504 members have lent $121,400 in 4,424 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: Intuit is honored to dedicate the efforts of our Kiva lending team to the memory of our friend and colleague Anne Henderson. Anne passed away in September 2010 after a long battle with cancer. She was a bright light to…
- 22 members have lent $119,100 in 3,354 loansKelowna BC Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 128 members have lent $112,125 in 3,500 loansChicago, IL Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: It's kind of fun.
- 32 members have lent $108,500 in 4,199 loansColumbus, Ohio Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: Loans catalyze ideas that can make for more efficient and sustainable local economies.
- 712 members have lent $101,250 in 2,499 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2011We loan because: Everyone who works hard for a good cause deserves to succeed.
- 23 members have lent $98,900 in 3,666 loansSanta Cruz, CA. USA Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We love empowering people to be successful with their business vision because we know that when they are successful, the world is a better place.
- 10 members have lent $96,800 in 991 loansMichigan, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: We care... and its fun to share!
- 15 members have lent $93,475 in 183 loansVancouver, BC Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2014We loan because: Allan Financial is about helping our clients to Enjoy their Lives. We invite our clients to help others enjoy theirs.
- 57 members have lent $91,925 in 3,514 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we've worked in locations where microfinance can make a difference... we've seen the poverty... we've seen the hard-working people that just need a break.
- 100 members have lent $91,700 in 3,438 loansEarth Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Lending through Kiva aligns with our core values, including building a heritage for future generations, and treating people with dignity and respect.