Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 318 members have lent $194,525 in 6,040 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva is well-aligned with what we see as EY's broader corporate responsibility, which is to put our people’s workplace skills toward making a difference in our communities around the world. We recognize the power…
- 259 members have lent $192,950 in 7,021 loansEarth Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008
- 6 members have lent $164,125 in 5,410 loansNationwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We believe in seeing the entrepreneurial gifts and talents given people need to be encouraged, advanced and recognized in communities where access to funding the activities is limited or non-existent.
- 401 members have lent $162,425 in 5,431 loansLondon Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We want to do some good along the way...
- 138 members have lent $156,675 in 5,679 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Businesses Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We balance more than just books!
- 181 members have lent $153,600 in 4,337 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We know what a difference it can make to lend even just a small portion of working capital to people in need.
- 1 members have lent $129,225 in 1,142 loansJapan Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Lending paused. Hoping for actual, verifiable interest rates to be published on Kiva borrower pages.
- 7 members have lent $126,700 in 3,102 loansLondon, New York Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We provide micro-financing because, as a Firm, we are committed to giving time and money to worthy causes. Additionally we identify with the entrepreneurial sprit demonstrated by those applying for Kiva loans.
- 16 members have lent $125,875 in 809 loansMilpitas, California, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: we want to empower entrpreneurs around the world so that the misery of poverty can be alleviated.
- 501 members have lent $114,225 in 4,155 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: Intuit is honored to dedicate the efforts of our Kiva lending team to the memory of our friend and colleague Anne Henderson. Anne passed away in September 2010 after a long battle with cancer. She was a bright light to…