Lending Teams: Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 401 members have lent $143,850 in 4,741 loansLondon Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We want to do some good along the way...
- 178 members have lent $142,400 in 4,142 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We know what a difference it can make to lend even just a small portion of working capital to people in need.
- 3 members have lent $132,425 in 4,179 loansNationwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We believe in seeing the entrepreneurial gifts and talents given people need to be encouraged, advanced and recognized in communities where access to funding the activities is limited or non-existent.
- 299 members have lent $130,225 in 4,426 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva is well-aligned with what we see as EY's broader corporate responsibility, which is to put our people’s workplace skills toward making a difference in our communities around the world. We recognize the power…
- 1 members have lent $129,225 in 1,142 loansJapan Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Lending paused. Hoping for actual, verifiable interest rates to be published on Kiva borrower pages.
- 17 members have lent $119,000 in 729 loansMilpitas, California, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: we want to empower entrpreneurs around the world so that the misery of poverty can be alleviated.
- 6 members have lent $113,000 in 2,554 loansLondon, New York Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We provide micro-financing because, as a Firm, we are committed to giving time and money to worthy causes. Additionally we identify with the entrepreneurial sprit demonstrated by those applying for Kiva loans.
- 503 members have lent $103,225 in 3,736 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: Intuit is honored to dedicate the efforts of our Kiva lending team to the memory of our friend and colleague Anne Henderson. Anne passed away in September 2010 after a long battle with cancer. She was a bright light to…
- 15 members have lent $96,250 in 2,917 loansKelowna BC Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008
- 26 members have lent $89,125 in 3,424 loansColumbus, Ohio Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: Loans catalyze ideas that can make for more efficient and sustainable local economies.