Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 112 members have lent $218,625 in 8,044 loansLondon Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We provide an innovative short-term cash advance service to consumers and really like what Kiva is doing with micro finance.
- 261 members have lent $205,575 in 7,488 loansEarth Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008
- 3 members have lent $179,375 in 6,016 loansNationwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We believe in seeing the entrepreneurial gifts and talents given people need to be encouraged, advanced and recognized in communities where access to funding the activities is limited or non-existent.
- 400 members have lent $172,475 in 5,813 loansLondon Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We want to do some good along the way...
- 140 members have lent $166,325 in 6,010 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Businesses Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We balance more than just books!
- 182 members have lent $157,225 in 4,480 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We know what a difference it can make to lend even just a small portion of working capital to people in need.
- 7 members have lent $139,725 in 3,623 loansLondon, New York Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We provide micro-financing because, as a Firm, we are committed to giving time and money to worthy causes. Additionally we identify with the entrepreneurial sprit demonstrated by those applying for Kiva loans.
- 4,983 members have lent $130,550 in 5,007 loansDubai Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: we believe lending to Entrepreneurs is a powerful catalyst for positive change.
The power to start making a change is in our hands . . . one loan at a time.
- 1 members have lent $129,250 in 1,143 loansJapan Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Lending paused. Hoping for actual, verifiable interest rates to be published on Kiva borrower pages.
- 16 members have lent $126,000 in 814 loansMilpitas, California, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: we want to empower entrpreneurs around the world so that the misery of poverty can be alleviated.