Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 402 members have lent $154,825 in 5,150 loansLondon Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We want to do some good along the way...
- 309 members have lent $153,125 in 5,250 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva is well-aligned with what we see as EY's broader corporate responsibility, which is to put our people’s workplace skills toward making a difference in our communities around the world. We recognize the power…
- 2 members have lent $152,900 in 4,967 loansNationwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We believe in seeing the entrepreneurial gifts and talents given people need to be encouraged, advanced and recognized in communities where access to funding the activities is limited or non-existent.
- 137 members have lent $152,750 in 5,531 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Businesses Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We balance more than just books!
- 10 members have lent $149,200 in 5,963 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle.
- 180 members have lent $148,525 in 4,230 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We know what a difference it can make to lend even just a small portion of working capital to people in need.
- 1 members have lent $129,225 in 1,142 loansJapan Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Lending paused. Hoping for actual, verifiable interest rates to be published on Kiva borrower pages.
- 17 members have lent $125,850 in 808 loansMilpitas, California, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: we want to empower entrpreneurs around the world so that the misery of poverty can be alleviated.
- 7 members have lent $120,425 in 2,851 loansLondon, New York Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We provide micro-financing because, as a Firm, we are committed to giving time and money to worthy causes. Additionally we identify with the entrepreneurial sprit demonstrated by those applying for Kiva loans.
- 501 members have lent $109,600 in 3,980 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: Intuit is honored to dedicate the efforts of our Kiva lending team to the memory of our friend and colleague Anne Henderson. Anne passed away in September 2010 after a long battle with cancer. She was a bright light to…