Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 125 members have lent $212,800 in 8,345 loansToronto Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: We believe in the multiplier effect of supplying capital to women - supporting a woman in opening or growing a business enables her to buy food and housing for her family, send her children to school, and contribute to…
- 260 members have lent $202,075 in 7,355 loansEarth Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1 members have lent $176,550 in 5,904 loansNationwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We believe in seeing the entrepreneurial gifts and talents given people need to be encouraged, advanced and recognized in communities where access to funding the activities is limited or non-existent.
- 399 members have lent $169,375 in 5,689 loansLondon Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We want to do some good along the way...
- 139 members have lent $162,125 in 5,875 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Businesses Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We balance more than just books!
- 182 members have lent $155,850 in 4,427 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We know what a difference it can make to lend even just a small portion of working capital to people in need.
- 7 members have lent $136,325 in 3,487 loansLondon, New York Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We provide micro-financing because, as a Firm, we are committed to giving time and money to worthy causes. Additionally we identify with the entrepreneurial sprit demonstrated by those applying for Kiva loans.
- 4,980 members have lent $130,275 in 4,996 loansDubai Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: we believe lending to Entrepreneurs is a powerful catalyst for positive change.
The power to start making a change is in our hands . . . one loan at a time.
- 1 members have lent $129,250 in 1,143 loansJapan Category: Businesses Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Lending paused. Hoping for actual, verifiable interest rates to be published on Kiva borrower pages.
- 16 members have lent $125,925 in 811 loansMilpitas, California, USA Category: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: we want to empower entrpreneurs around the world so that the misery of poverty can be alleviated.