Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 218 members have lent $145,325 in 4,929 loansWorld-wide Category: Field Partner Fans Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: we want to be part of a global community that aims to sustainably alleviate poverty
- 206 members have lent $48,100 in 1,903 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We are crazy about lending to as many different countries as we possibly can. Some collect stamps or coins, but we collect countries!
- 115 members have lent $17,000 in 488 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2013We loan because: We want to help established and trusted Field Partners, based primarily in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, fund loans to borrowers, with a view to helping larger than average and longer term loans.
- 16 members have lent $8,025 in 303 loansAround the globe Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: World Vision brings meaningful development to struggling communities through child sponsorship - builds medical clinics, schools, digs wells, assists with farming practices...then moves on.
- 18 members have lent $2,600 in 104 loansNew York, NY Category: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We want to change the World without predatory practices. We believe microloan interests should be as low as possible: 30% (PY/APR) Maximum. We are the only team we are aware that has this cap.
- 3 members have lent $900 in 26 loansYerevan, Armenia Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2012We loan because: We care about Armenia's development and want to foster it in any way we can.
- 6 members have lent $850 in 26 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: We want to support the people of Armenia.
- 21 members have lent $750 in 26 loansAsia, Earth Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: We want to help others.
- 7 members have lent $350 in 14 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We love Armenia
- 2 members have lent $50 in 2 loansWorld Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2014We loan because: Be it in Armenia, Honduras or in any other country, we will always struggle to support this endangered specie :-)