Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 251 members have lent $206,975 in 6,958 loansWorld-wide Category: Field Partner Fans Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: we want to be part of a global community that aims to sustainably alleviate poverty
- 237 members have lent $81,925 in 3,246 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We are crazy about lending to as many different countries as we possibly can. Some collect stamps or coins, but we collect countries!
- 113 members have lent $18,175 in 535 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2013We loan because: We want to help established and trusted Field Partners, based primarily in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, fund loans to borrowers, with a view to helping larger than average and longer term loans.
- 23 members have lent $11,075 in 419 loansAround the globe Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: World Vision brings meaningful development to struggling communities through child sponsorship - builds medical clinics, schools, digs wells, assists with farming practices...then moves on.
- 21 members have lent $2,800 in 112 loansNew York, NY Category: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We want to change the World without predatory practices. We believe microloan interests should be as low as possible: 30% (PY/APR) Maximum. We are the only team we are aware that has this cap.
- 9 members have lent $1,375 in 34 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: We want to support the people of Armenia.
- 6 members have lent $1,275 in 34 loansYerevan, Armenia Category: Businesses Team since: Dec, 2012We loan because: We care about Armenia's development and want to foster it in any way we can.
- 26 members have lent $1,050 in 38 loansAsia, Earth Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: We want to help others.
- 8 members have lent $475 in 19 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We love Armenia
- 2 members have lent $50 in 2 loansWorld Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2014We loan because: Be it in Armenia, Honduras or in any other country, we will always struggle to support this endangered specie :-)