Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 16,407 members have lent $447,425 in 17,631 loansCategory: Youth Groups Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: DoSomething.org is the country’s largest not-for-profit for young people and social change. We have 1,666,208 members (and counting) who kick ass on causes they care about. Bullying. Animal cruelty. Homelessness.…
- 33 members have lent $125,525 in 543 loansNew York, NY Category: Youth Groups Team since: May, 2009
- 67 members have lent $59,675 in 2,358 loansUSA: Durham, NC - Montezuma, NM - Birch Bay, WA Category: Youth Groups Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: small change can lead to big change. Join our team!
- 42 members have lent $49,925 in 1,791 loansWorldwide Category: Youth Groups Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: Junior Chamber International is a worldwide nonprofit organisation which provide development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change.
- 38 members have lent $43,375 in 279 loansCincinnati Ohio Category: Youth Groups Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: We want to help entrepreneurs abroad, while helping the local community.
- 20 members have lent $32,800 in 1,187 loansWestfield, NJ Category: Youth Groups Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We Like to Help People.
- 55 members have lent $32,350 in 1,241 loansMiddle East Category: Youth Groups Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: we want to empower the youth in the Middle East
- 92 members have lent $26,650 in 1,039 loansWorldwide Category: Youth Groups Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to help women and girls and their families around the world. We already help as an organization of 15 million active members and we want to help more by loaning through KIVA as well.
- 120 members have lent $26,225 in 1,018 loansCategory: Youth Groups Team since: Oct, 2013We loan because: We believe that kids and teenagers anywhere can make a difference. Together we can help people rise above poverty.
- 6 members have lent $19,200 in 765 loansCategory: Youth Groups Team since: Oct, 2010