Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a Lending Team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending Teams are self-organized groups where members connect with each other and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 171 members have lent $206,875 in 2,606 loansStrathcona High School Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We want to help others write a better story for their lives. We want to leave a powerful legacy that will make a difference in the world.
- 46 members have lent $171,300 in 6,367 loansLos Gatos High School Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to help people throughout the world have a better life.
- 118 members have lent $165,250 in 4,841 loansHonolulu Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Microloans are part of lesson of the Senior CapSEEDS course which stands for Social entrepreneurship, Economics, Environment, Deeds of service, and Sustainable solutions. Microloans are encompassed in attributes of the…
- 97 members have lent $138,025 in 5,251 loansAndover, MN Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We know we can change the world.
- 46 members have lent $99,825 in 3,906 loansSt. Louis Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: John Burroughs School emphasizes the importance of giving back to others. Loaning to independent businesses in other less affluent countries is our way of helping not only the community but also the rest of the world.
- 25 members have lent $95,475 in 1,158 loansSan Diego California Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: We would like to help people to grow their businesses and to improve their communities. And just simply We care.
- 21 members have lent $93,800 in 359 loansLas Vegas, NV Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: As Margaret Mead said, we "never doubt that a small group of committed and dedicated people can change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."
- 78 members have lent $89,325 in 3,524 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Live simply that others may simply live. -Ghandi.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -Ghandi.
I want to show my students that with the help of others we can loan $1,000,000…
- 7 members have lent $79,275 in 2,501 loansWorldwide Category: Schools Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: As responsible world citizens we want sustainable growth and a successful future for all of the planet's inhabitants.
- 247 members have lent $63,900 in 2,334 loansKanata, Ontario, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We care.
It makes us feel good.