Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 1,052 members have lent $325,275 in 9,598 loansHarvard-Westlake School, 3700 Coldwater Canyon Ave Studio City, CA 91604 Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2013We loan because: we want to help those in need. This project is in honor of our Aunt Kim who is battling breast cancer. She is a giving and selfless person, and we are making loans to budding entrepreneurs in extension of that spirit of…
- 172 members have lent $223,650 in 2,727 loansStrathcona High School Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We want to help others write a better story for their lives. We want to leave a powerful legacy that will make a difference in the world.
- 46 members have lent $172,400 in 6,411 loansLos Gatos High School Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to help people throughout the world have a better life.
- 118 members have lent $165,300 in 4,843 loansHonolulu Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Microloans are part of lesson of the Senior CapSEEDS course which stands for Social entrepreneurship, Economics, Environment, Deeds of service, and Sustainable solutions. Microloans are encompassed in attributes of the…
- 97 members have lent $151,550 in 5,766 loansAndover, MN Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We know we can change the world.
- 77 members have lent $106,500 in 4,172 loansSt. Louis Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: John Burroughs School emphasizes the importance of giving back to others. Loaning to independent businesses in other less affluent countries is our way of helping not only the community but also the rest of the world.
- 174 members have lent $104,075 in 541 loansLas Vegas, NV Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: As Margaret Mead said, we "never doubt that a small group of committed and dedicated people can change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."
- 77 members have lent $102,050 in 3,980 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Live simply that others may simply live. -Ghandi.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -Ghandi.
I want to show my students that with the help of others we can loan $1,000,000…
- 27 members have lent $95,475 in 1,158 loansSan Diego California Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: We would like to help people to grow their businesses and to improve their communities. And just simply We care.
- 7 members have lent $83,600 in 2,642 loansWorldwide Category: Schools Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: As responsible world citizens we want sustainable growth and a successful future for all of the planet's inhabitants.