Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 3 members have lent $636,050 in 10,767 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 239 members have lent $214,075 in 5,892 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 341 members have lent $145,300 in 5,083 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 213 members have lent $139,000 in 5,298 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 210 members have lent $115,850 in 4,160 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 17 members have lent $114,600 in 4,537 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 65 members have lent $112,400 in 2,536 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 558 members have lent $104,525 in 2,420 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.
- 88 members have lent $101,350 in 3,937 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 82 members have lent $100,325 in 2,377 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share