Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 3 members have lent $598,750 in 9,298 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 228 members have lent $200,100 in 5,537 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 338 members have lent $135,175 in 4,711 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 206 members have lent $132,425 in 5,035 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 214 members have lent $111,900 in 4,017 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 64 members have lent $107,300 in 2,336 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 549 members have lent $103,350 in 2,394 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.
- 87 members have lent $100,725 in 3,912 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 13 members have lent $96,625 in 3,825 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 76 members have lent $95,125 in 2,189 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share