Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $674,600 in 11,917 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 245 members have lent $223,225 in 6,118 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 341 members have lent $151,025 in 5,297 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 216 members have lent $144,425 in 5,512 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 17 members have lent $126,050 in 4,986 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 213 members have lent $118,200 in 4,251 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 65 members have lent $115,125 in 2,644 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 557 members have lent $105,225 in 2,436 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.
- 83 members have lent $103,250 in 2,470 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 82 members have lent $101,675 in 3,847 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.