Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 3 members have lent $598,925 in 9,305 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 229 members have lent $201,825 in 5,567 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 338 members have lent $137,450 in 4,794 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 206 members have lent $133,025 in 5,059 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 212 members have lent $112,550 in 4,041 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 64 members have lent $108,225 in 2,373 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 551 members have lent $103,400 in 2,396 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.
- 87 members have lent $100,775 in 3,914 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 13 members have lent $98,700 in 3,908 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 77 members have lent $96,525 in 2,233 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share