Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 3 members have lent $611,650 in 9,795 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 229 members have lent $205,150 in 5,663 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 338 members have lent $139,400 in 4,868 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 207 members have lent $134,900 in 5,134 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 212 members have lent $113,825 in 4,082 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 64 members have lent $109,000 in 2,404 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 554 members have lent $103,825 in 2,405 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.
- 13 members have lent $102,225 in 4,049 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 87 members have lent $100,975 in 3,922 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 78 members have lent $97,675 in 2,273 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share