Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 3 members have lent $568,875 in 8,103 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 226 members have lent $197,425 in 5,474 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 338 members have lent $133,500 in 4,651 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 205 members have lent $131,025 in 4,986 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 214 members have lent $110,575 in 3,984 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 64 members have lent $105,875 in 2,290 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 548 members have lent $102,700 in 2,371 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.
- 87 members have lent $100,575 in 3,906 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 76 members have lent $94,475 in 2,163 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 13 members have lent $91,875 in 3,635 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned