Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $873,900 in 17,532 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 4 members have lent $311,250 in 389 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2017
- 287 members have lent $303,625 in 7,459 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 29 members have lent $253,500 in 9,519 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 252 members have lent $216,000 in 8,358 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 349 members have lent $180,225 in 6,353 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 9 members have lent $148,175 in 5,887 loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014
- 218 members have lent $135,775 in 4,902 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 74 members have lent $134,575 in 3,370 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 98 members have lent $131,050 in 3,387 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share