Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 3 members have lent $611,850 in 9,803 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 232 members have lent $208,025 in 5,745 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 339 members have lent $141,375 in 4,940 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 209 members have lent $135,850 in 5,172 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 212 members have lent $114,700 in 4,116 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 64 members have lent $109,975 in 2,443 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 13 members have lent $105,400 in 4,170 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 555 members have lent $104,000 in 2,409 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.
- 87 members have lent $101,050 in 3,925 loansEverywhere Category: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 77 members have lent $98,500 in 2,306 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share