Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 2,981 members have lent $2,789,100 in 88,439 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 1,189 members have lent $1,051,275 in 15,008 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 1 members have lent $888,150 in 9,195 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 991 members have lent $883,650 in 31,169 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: NEWS! In honor of International Women's Day, if you join our team, then make a loan and credit our team, we'll match your loan with one of our own!!*
We believe in the multiplier effect of…
- 675 members have lent $427,600 in 11,685 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Every small, individual action can make a big difference -- especially if millions participate. A modest micro-loan will give an entrepreneur a hand-up to start a new business and provide for his or her family.
- 93 members have lent $258,575 in 3,162 loansChicago, IL Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: It inspires us and unites us!
We are living in Peace, creating Magnificence, leaving a Legacy!
- 85 members have lent $231,675 in 7,623 loansPortland, Oregon Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We believe, through education and knowledge, we can make Kiva a common mode of charity for businesses.
- 14 members have lent $208,400 in 8,331 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle.
- 103 members have lent $204,450 in 7,477 loansLondon Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We provide an innovative short-term cash advance service to consumers and really like what Kiva is doing with micro finance.
- 122 members have lent $195,175 in 7,647 loansToronto Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: We believe in the multiplier effect of supplying capital to women - supporting a woman in opening or growing a business enables her to buy food and housing for her family, send her children to school, and contribute to…