Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $3,389,700 in 22,986 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 3,160 members have lent $3,192,500 in 100,792 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 1,383 members have lent $2,007,075 in 25,123 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 1,038 members have lent $1,186,175 in 43,137 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: NEWS! In honor of International Women's Day, if you join our team, then make a loan and credit our team, we'll match your loan with one of our own!!*
We believe in the multiplier effect of…
- 40 members have lent $552,750 in 22,084 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle.
- 710 members have lent $474,775 in 13,354 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Every small, individual action can make a big difference -- especially if millions participate. A modest micro-loan will give an entrepreneur a hand-up to start a new business and provide for his or her family.
- 341 members have lent $317,550 in 8,942 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva is well-aligned with what we see as EY's broader corporate responsibility, which is to put our people’s workplace skills toward making a difference in our communities around the world. We recognize the power…
- 109 members have lent $285,825 in 9,619 loansPortland, Oregon Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We believe, through education and knowledge, we can make Kiva a common mode of charity for businesses.
- 105 members have lent $280,575 in 3,262 loansChicago, IL Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: It inspires us and unites us!
We are living in Peace, creating Magnificence, leaving a Legacy!
- 135 members have lent $240,675 in 9,459 loansToronto Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: We believe in the multiplier effect of supplying capital to women - supporting a woman in opening or growing a business enables her to buy food and housing for her family, send her children to school, and contribute to…