Connect with Kiva's lender community
Join a lending team and get to know Kiva's vibrant community of active and inspiring lenders.
Lending teams are self-organized groups where members can connect with one another and rally around shared lending goals.
Start a team and invite your friends. Or join an existing team below.
- 3,073 members have lent $3,011,150 in 95,169 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 1 members have lent $2,163,925 in 15,710 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 1,266 members have lent $1,614,000 in 20,669 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 1,021 members have lent $1,048,475 in 37,677 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: NEWS! In honor of International Women's Day, if you join our team, then make a loan and credit our team, we'll match your loan with one of our own!!*
We believe in the multiplier effect of…
- 691 members have lent $455,550 in 12,684 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Every small, individual action can make a big difference -- especially if millions participate. A modest micro-loan will give an entrepreneur a hand-up to start a new business and provide for his or her family.
- 25 members have lent $387,225 in 15,465 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle.
- 101 members have lent $280,050 in 3,241 loansChicago, IL Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: It inspires us and unites us!
We are living in Peace, creating Magnificence, leaving a Legacy!
- 338 members have lent $270,750 in 7,606 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva is well-aligned with what we see as EY's broader corporate responsibility, which is to put our people’s workplace skills toward making a difference in our communities around the world. We recognize the power…
- 99 members have lent $267,575 in 8,945 loansPortland, Oregon Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We believe, through education and knowledge, we can make Kiva a common mode of charity for businesses.
- 127 members have lent $221,575 in 8,696 loansToronto Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: We believe in the multiplier effect of supplying capital to women - supporting a woman in opening or growing a business enables her to buy food and housing for her family, send her children to school, and contribute to…