Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Contact us at: email@example.com
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Yusuf received a loan from Bill and Joan to access high-quality inputs such as fertilizer and seed in order to double his income and yield.0% repaid
$150 to goLend Now
$300 to goLend Now
Maclaren Group received a loan from yU.Uths to buy sacks of charcoal to resell at wholesale and retail prices.0% repaid
$950 to goLend Now
$750 to goLend Now
Varsenik received a loan from KIVA at Conference to purchase fuel (1,000 liters), animal feed (200 tons of grass) and organize grass transportation.$2,800 to goLend Now
Armine received a loan from KIVA at Conference to buy meadow for her cattle and diesel fuel for land cultivation activities.$950 to goLend Now
Marusya received a loan from KIVA at Conference to pay for agro machinery for transporting the harvest to the market.0% repaid
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.