Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Contact us at: email@example.com
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Kodiagongonna 3 Group received a loan from Unitarian Flickers to pay wages and to buy agricultural inputs, small equipment and seeds.
Evence Group received a loan from Jessica to send money for her children's increasing living needs expenses (food, clothes, medicine, etc.).
$450 to goLend Now
$625 to goLend Now
Nissondiya 1 Group received a loan from Jessica to pay for tools, seeds, farm inputs, and the labor for weeding feeds.
Lidia received a loan from 1 team members to pay college tuition.
$300 to goLend Now
$150 to goLend Now
$350 to goLend Now
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.