Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
$300 to goLend Now
Nhóm 18 Thôn 5 - Quảng Nhân Group received a loan from KIVA at Conference to purchase poultry and pigs to raise and sell.$1,575 to goLend Now
$725 to goLend Now
Agricultoras Del Palmar #1 Group received a loan from KIVA at Conference to purchase fertilizer and to pay labor costs for assistance with her crops.$1,375 to goLend Now
$1,450 to goLend Now
$375 to goLend Now
$175 to goLend Now
Melissa received a loan from KIVA at Conference to purchase vitamins and other supplies for her business.$125 to goLend Now
Zawadi received a loan from KIVA at Conference to food ingredients such as beans, rice, wheat flour, maize flour, sugar, and cooking fat.$250 to goLend Now
$125 to goLend Now
$150 to goLend Now
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.