Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Laura received a loan from Rob to purchase new garment equipment and expand her seamstress business to increase wedding dress design and production.$4,375 to goLend Now
Sara received a loan from Marilyn to pay for ten piglets, two calves, and forage for feeding the livestock.
Margaret received a loan from Rob to buy dressmaking accessories and sell them at retail to dressmakers.0% repaid
$1,150 to goLend Now
Impac received a loan from Leanne + Tim to purchase clothes rollers, collars for T-shirts, wood fiber and other supplies.0% repaid
Mario received a loan from Peter to purchase springs in order to have working material for his workshop.$1,300 to goLend Now
Wilfredo Geovani received a loan from Peter to buy tires, rims, and a pressure screwdriver which will equip his business to offer better service.$1,100 to goLend Now
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.