Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Contact us at: email@example.com
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Girubuzima Cb Group received a loan from Lauren to buy more soap, sugar, salt and cooking oil for sale.
Safietou's Group received a loan from 2 team members to buy baskets of dried and smoked fish for her business.
$275 to goLend Now
Juan received a loan from 2 team members to buy a solar panel for his home.
Sialatua received a loan from John is Seventy! to buy cordials, bags of sugar, a large chest freezer, foam cups and Chinese candy.
Daisy received a loan from Harrison to buy material and fabric paint, and also to buy a second-hand car to ease the difficulty of traveling to her business.
Va received a loan from Enchanted Evening to buy flour, sugar, a large stove, yeast, baking powder, large basins, cooking oil and a strainer.Only 1 day left!$1,025 to go
Juan De La Cruz received a loan from Enchanted Evening to buy ingredients to bake bread such as flour, yeast, sugar and honey, among others.
Muhammad Aslam Sallu received a loan from Enchanted Evening to buy material to make bakery products.$500 to goLend Now
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.