Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Contact us at: email@example.com
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Dúo Dios Todo Poderoso Group received a loan from 2 team members to buy raw materials for producing woven goods.
San Francisco De Los Llanos Group received a loan from 2 team members to purchase pigs.$1,450 to goLend Now
Banco Mujer Por Un Mejor Mañana Group received a loan from Bob Manson to buy pigs and seeds to plant.
$950 to goLend Now
Benaya received a loan from Art and Olive to buy more equipment for making bricks and hire casual workers.
Etoile Group received a loan from Art and Olive to buy new materials (fabric, sewing machine, string, etc.).
Sombel received a loan from Art and Olive to buy decorative elements and fabrics to sew suits for retails.
$675 to goLend Now
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.