Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Contact us at: email@example.com
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Maria Jose received a loan from Bunty to purchase the materials and instruments she needs to do her professional internship.
Joy received a loan from Leanne + Tim to purchase a coffee washing station and promote women coffee growers in Rwanda.
Fanny Luz received a loan from 1 team members to purchase basic supplies in bulk (craft foam, stencils, paint, and glass beads).
Muyassar received a loan from Heide to buy building materials for repairing her family's house, including cement and paint.
Souad received a loan from Heide to increase her business capital with a newly released spring and summer clothes collection.
Santa Teresa Group received a loan from KIVA at Conference to purchase second-hand clothing for re-sale.
Gina received a loan from KIVA at Conference to buy additional materials and tools for her business.$375 to goLend Now
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.