Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Genoveva received a loan from Mary-Anne to buy a knife, a scoop, sewing thread, umbrellas and other things to sell, including clothes.$275 to goLend Now
Tatevik received a loan from Bill and Joan to buy a computer in order to be able to work at home also.$625 to goLend Now
Hassan received a loan from Sarah to increase his business capital with new kinds of charcoal and wood logs to sell.$1,350 to goLend Now
Maria Josefina received a loan from Lauren to buy iron, galvanized sheeting, metal, welding electrodes, etc.
Sonia Marixa received a loan from 2 team members to buy flour, yeast, sugar, honey, etc., as well as two baking pans and more moulds.
Muhabbat received a loan from KIVA at Conference to purchase two head of steer of a good breed and their feed.$525 to goLend Now
Shaheena received a loan from KIVA at Conference to build two new classrooms to make the school's environment comfortable for the students.
Saddiqa received a loan from KIVA at Conference to purchase more spools of threads, measuring tape, embroidery scissors, frames and tracing paper.
Kamissa received a loan from KIVA at Conference to buy 10 lengths of "pagne" (colorful African cloth) and 30 lengths of bazin.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.