Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
El Arco Group received a loan from yU.Uths to purchase pots, a blender and other supplies so that she can sell more delicious traditional Guatemalan snack foods.$3,800 to goLend Now
$950 to goLend Now
Wilibardo received a loan from Bill and Joan to purchase 10 cows to produce milk and meat he will sell at his butcher shop .$800 to goLend Now
$75 to goLend Now
Samson's Group received a loan from Bill and Joan to purchase tree farm planting inputs such as seedlings, and pay for technical training and planting support.0% repaid
Sarai Margarita received a loan from John to buy creams, shampoo, hairpins, scissors, and other things.$325 to goLend Now
Musaenda Group received a loan from Jessica comprara; jitomates, chiles, cebolla, cilantro, zanahorias, chayotes, acelgas, calabacitas, col, lechuga, jícama, plátanos, manzanas.0% repaid
Leonel Iván received a loan from Jessica to pay the rent on the land he cultivates and purchase manure and pesticides for the land.$225 to goLend Now
Vehasi Group received a loan from Jessica increase his working assets and purchase many clothes to resell to earn more profit.0% repaid
La Lomita Group received a loan from Jessica she will be using her loan to buy blouses in girls’ sizes.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.