Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Magnolia Del Socorro received a loan from Rob to buy material and then this loan will help her to continue working on her own line of shirts.Only 2 days left!$950 to go
Julia received a loan from Liz to install a kitchen unit, pay for the building of toilets and buy toys.0% repaid
Mariana Group received a loan from Steve&Karen to purchase 50 chickens, as well as food to fatten them up, also to purchase wax and other supplies to make more candles.
$1,175 to goLend Now
Monwa received a loan from Bob & Louise to take a professional cooking training to be able to open a restaurant.
Happiness received a loan from John is Seventy! to pay for one year tuition fees and living expenses at the Maharishi Institute.0% repaid
Caroline received a loan from John is Seventy! to buy farm inputs such as fertilizer and seeds that will help increase her harvest and thus cater for family needs such as health care.
Nhóm 02 Thôn 9 Quảng Lưu Group received a loan from John is Seventy! to purchase more cake, sweet, sugar, and milk to resell.$250 to goLend Now
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.