Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Marta Carolina received a loan from Bunty to buy a new stove and a large fuel tank to make her traditional dishes.0% repaid
Rosa Nelly received a loan from Leanne + Tim to buy rice, chicken, beef, beans, fruit, vegetables, etc.
Puao received a loan from Mary and Patrick to buy a rolling materials, needles, sewing machine, tape measurement, overlocker and table.$3,100 to goLend Now
Only 1 day left!$800 to go
Jay Jagannath Shg Group received a loan from Steve&Karen to buy supplies for her food making and selling business.
Elsa Group received a loan from John is Seventy! to purchase stocks of used clothes (second hand clothes).$725 to goLend Now
Suni received a loan from LUFSJAR to buy and build a bathroom, septic tank and toilet at her home, to improve access to water and sanitation for her family.
Jenina received a loan from John is Seventy! to restock liters of diesel gasoline, pay for an engine repair and overhaul; and purchase fishing equipment and accessories.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.