Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
San Cayetano Group received a loan from Janice to buy beverages, dairy products, vegetables, fruits, and other items.$2,775 to goLend Now
Dúo Elizabeth De San Juan Sac Group received a loan from Bob Manson to buy food items to sell in the store.
Celestial Group received a loan from Bob Manson to purchase more goods such as sugar, eggs, beans, chicken feed, salt, and a variety of other supplies for her store.
Anonymous received a loan from Unitarian to pay for her gall bladder operation, in order to improve her health so that she can continue to help her mother with household expenses.$1,225 to goLend Now
Soklay's Group received a loan from Unitarian to spend her entire loan portion on buying more grocery items to attract more customers.$150 to goLend Now
Maria De Jesus received a loan from Lisa and Mike to buy clothing, footwear as well as corn, lime, propane and firewood, in order to strengthen her business and continue to grow the tortillas sales.
Mariama Idrissa's Group received a loan from Brian to purchase rice, oil, vegetables, and other condiments for her restaurant.
Abadasigana Fcb Ii Group received a loan from Brian to buy more bananas, cassava, and beans for resale.$2,925 to goLend Now
Ubumwe Group A received a loan from Brian to buy more cassava, beans, banana and Irish potatoes for sale.
Peter received a loan from 2 team members to purchase baking utensils to help him expand the business.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.