Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Milagros received a loan from Andrew to pay for grocery items, toiletries, and beverages needed in her business.0% repaid
Mariana Del Carmen received a loan from John is Seventy! to buy beams, metal sheeting, cement, and sand to repair the wall of her house.0% repaid
Mareta received a loan from John is Seventy! to buy bags of flour, sugar, salt, new shoes, snacks, frozen goods, canned items and drinks.
Nadira received a loan from John is Seventy! to purchase young bulls and sheep in order to grow her business.Only 16 hours 19 minutes left!$1,350 to go
$875 to goLend Now
Rosemary's Group received a loan from Marianna to purchase a solar light and gain access to cost-efficient hybrid seeds and fertilizer for maize cultivation.0% repaid
Solidario Trabajando Con Cristo Group received a loan from Harrison to buy raw materials for weaving.0% repaid
Topi Group received a loan from 2 team members to buy materials, dye solution and water for making batik clothes to sell.
Chanthoeun received a loan from The Unbook Club to pay a tuition fee for her daughter who wants to pursue the bachelor degree majoring in Medical.
Betzy Fabiola received a loan from The Unbook Club to undertake the process for getting her professional degree.
Ana Miriam received a loan from Lisa and Mike to purchase cement, sand, brick, and rebar to build a walkway on her property.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.