Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
$250 to goLend Now
Francis received a loan from UU Whatevers to purchase a calf, animal feed, fertilizer, seedlings, pesticides, and hire laborers.
Yaqueline Isamariel received a loan from John is Seventy! to invest in galvanized metal sheets, wood, nails, and wire in order to change the old metal sheets on her home.$450 to goLend Now
Cattleyas Group received a loan from 2 team members to buy a freezer to stop buying ice and reduce her expenses.$3,125 to goLend Now
Flora received a loan from Unitarian Flickers to improve her farming through adoption of greenhouse planting.
Diouma's Group received a loan from Steve&Karen to purchase basic necessities for stocking her store.
Emitiot Interest Self Help Group received a loan from Steve&Karen to buy farm inputs such as fertilizer and seeds to improve productivity and thus help boost farming.
Maritimo Group received a loan from Steve&Karen to buy furniture for food sales and to open a restaurant.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.