Kiva Lending Team: Unitarian Flames
We loan because...
Micro banking is a perfect way for us to put our 7 principles into action!
Contact us at: email@example.com
Our 7 principles are:
1.We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that our churches are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. All people have the right to speak out and vote on things that matter to them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Benkelema 2 Group received a loan from Art and Olive buy agricultural inputs and seeds, and pay plowing costs for the crop year.0% repaid
Only 4 days left!$225 to go
Only 4 days left!$325 to go
Only 3 days left!$725 to go
Noumpagagnon 5 Group received a loan from Art and Olive to pay for fertilizer, herbicide, and labor costs.Only 1 day left!$125 to go
Only 2 days left!$475 to go
Kilekani 2 Group received a loan from Art and Olive to buy fertiliser, weed killer, and pay for labour costs.0% repaid
Tainage received a loan from Art and Olive to buy fertilizers and hire a tractor to plow 20 acres of maize.Only 2 days left!$475 to go
Only 1 day left!$850 to go
Only 1 day left!$900 to go
Only 1 day left!$350 to go
Kwekwe received a loan from Art and Olive to purchase bundles of wheat flour and maize flour and cooking oil.0% repaid
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.