Kiva Lending Team: Green Oranges Book Club
We loan because...
it's what we do!
This team grew out of the Supporting Younger Borrowers team and is a place for us to meet to talk about books, particularly books that help us better to understand the borrowers and countries to whom we lend.
UP NEXT: The House of the Mosque by Kader Abdolah (Iran)
The following are the books that have already been read by the group – due to the free-spirited natures of the members of this group combined with their unending ability to be sidetracked by other books and side discussions along the way, there has not been set times for reading/discussing books.
(6) The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith (Botswana)
(5) Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristoff & Sheryl WuDunn (worldwide)
(4) King Peggy by Peggielene Bartels & Eleanor Herman (Ghana)
(3) The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb (Vietnam)
(2) Banker to the Poor by Muhammad Yunus (Bangladesh)
(1) Green Oranges on Lion Mountain by Emily Joy (Sierra Leone)
Location: All over the world
99+ messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Impact Updated Daily
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.