- A loan of $2,500 helps Joyce: Native Treasures LLC purchase a food truck.
- A loan of $3,400 helps Daniel: Innovation Energy of Arkansas, Inc. serve more people with home en...
- A loan of $3,500 helps Johnny: Servano Style Gaming, LLC get the starting equipment needed for ev...
- A loan of $500 helps Cameron: Exclusive Services & Promotions create and buy more product (t-shir...
A loan of $5,450 helps Andrew to rent a van and equipment and to cover insurance and office expen...
When you lend in Little Rock
- You support small businesses, which create 2 out of every 3 new jobs in the U.S.
- You back employers who are more likely to hire people of color, women and vulnerable groups.
- You jumpstart the local economy, strengthening schools, communities and social services that touch even more lives.
Kiva City Little Rock loans are sourced by Accion Texas & Delta and Kiva Zip Trustees.
- Choose a borrower.
Your loan reaches borrowers via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute, and administer each loan.
- Follow your loan.
You'll get periodic updates about the progress of your loan, including repayments as they become available.
- Do it all again!
Any repayments are yours to keep, but we hope you'll make another loan... or perhaps get someone else involved with a Kiva Card.
Little Rock joins Detroit, New Orleans, Los Angeles, and D.C. as part of the broader Kiva City program helping small business owners get the financing they need to grow and create jobs.
In every Kiva City, we work with community groups and microfinance organizations to provide loans to people with incredible potential but limited financial options. Learn more »
Visa Inc. Kiva City is the product of a partnership between Kiva and Visa to increase awareness of microfinance opportunities for small businesses in the United States. Thanks to a generous grant, Visa sponsored Kiva's expansion into four new cities: Detroit, New Orleans, Los Angeles and now Little Rock.
Accion Texas & Delta raises the quality of life in poor and distressed neighborhoods and elevates individuals, families, and communities through microlending, or small business loans. In Little Rock, Accion provides Kiva-funded loans up to $10,000 as well as additional loan products ranging from $500 to $250,000 serving small entrepreneurial endeavors or start-ups that lack access to commercial credit. Accion strives to help clients and non-borrowers alike succeed by also providing group and one-on-one business and financial management training and resources. Accion's North Little Rock office can be reached at 1-888-215-2373, ext. 1830. The organization also operates in seven other states. Learn more at www.acciontexas.org.
Kiva Zip trustees are technical assistance providers, community organizations, and individuals committed to supporting entrepreneurship. With their help, small business owners can access interest-free loans through Kiva Zip. In Little Rock, our trustees include:
- Arkansas Interfaith Power and Light
- Central Arkansas New Agrarian Society
- Charles Davis
- Creative Economy Action Group (CEAG)
- Kareem Moody
- Kay Brockwell
- Main Street Arkansas
- Stuart McLendon
- Sustainable Business Network of Central Arkansas
- Team Etsy Little Rock
- The Root Cafe
- 3c21 Design