Unidas Para El Trabajo Group
1. María Tereza J. – clothing sales
2. Rutilia González – clothing sales
3. Sonia Cinthia V. -- fruit and vegetable sales
4. Teresa C. González – street vendor
5. Lidia Mercedes D. -- clothing sales
6. Agustina R. – street vendor
7. María Estela V. – street vendor
8. Norma Rios N. – fruit and vegetable sales
9. Susana S. – vegetable sales
10. Dominga A. – street vendor
11. Carmen G. – clothing sales
12. Rosalina A. – meat sales
13. Ramona C. – remedy and condiment sales
14. Zunilda Ester B. – general store
15. María Salvadora González – general store
16. Salvadora Rita González -- remedy and condiment sales
1 María Tereza J. Mactera
2 Rutilia González Macatera
3 Sonia Cinthia V.
Venta de frutas y Verduras
4 Teresa C. González Vendedora Ambulante
5 Lidia Mercedes D.
6 Agustina R. Vendedora Ambulante
7 María Estela V. Vendedora Ambulante
8 Norma Rios N. Venta de Frutas y Verduras
9 Susana S. Venta de verduras
10 Dominga A. Vendeora Ambulante
11 Carmen G. Ropería
12 Rosalina A. Vendedora de carne de Cerdo
13 Ramona C. Venta de Remedios y condimentos
14 Zunilda Ester B. Almacen
15 María Salvadora González Almacen
16 Salvadora Rita González Venta de Remedios y Condimentos.
About Fundación ParaguayaFundación Paraguaya is a financially self-sustaining social enterprise that promotes entrepreneurship in urban and rural areas through microfinance, education programs, and more. Its focus on agriculture has helped many farmers boost their crop yields. And a number of other borrowers have taken out loans to start and grow social businesses that have helped deliver eyeglasses, medicines and other helpful services in their local communities.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
61View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid