15 - Quảng Hưng Group
Ms. Hà Thị Huế is the group leader for Group 15 - Quảng Hưng. She is 37 years old and works selling vegetables that she grows in her field. She plans to use her loan to invest in her vegetable-sales business. Her husband is Mr. Lê V. Lựu who is a 41-year-old construction worker. They have two children. Their daughter, Lê Thị Nhạn, is 18 years old and had to quit school after grade 9 to sell clothes and help her parents support the family. Their son, Lê V. Hạ, is 11 and currently studying in grade 5.
Other members of the group:
* Ms. N. Thị Đằm is 47 years old and borrows to invest in her vegetable resale business.
* Ms. V. Thị Hà is 34 years old and wishes to invest in her carpentry workshop (specializing in wood furniture).
* Ms. L. Thị Bình is 47 years old and will put her funds toward her phở breakfast restaurant (phở is a delicious rice-noodle soup dish commonly eaten for breakfast in Viet Nam).
* Thôn 1 xã Quảng Hưng là một thôn nghèo thuộc tỉnh Thanh Hoá, sinh sống chủ yếu bằng nghề buôn bán nhỏ và làm ruộng. Chị Hà Thị Huế năm nay 37 tuổi,làm nghề buôn bán rau và làm ruộng.Chồng chị là Lê V. Lựu,41 tuổi,làm nghề thợ xây. Gia đình chị sinh được 2 người con:con gái đầu là lê Thị Nhạn, 18 tuổi,vì điều kiện kinh tế gia đình quá khó khăn nên Nhạn phải nghỉ học từ năm lớp 9 để đi bán quần áo thuê giúp bố mẹ đỡ vất vả hơn,con trai thứ hai là Lê V. Hạ, năm nay 11 tuổi đang học lớp 5. Chu kỳ này chị vay mức 3.079.800 VNĐ ~177 USD. Nhóm của chị gồm 4 tH.nh viên:
* Chị V. Thị Hà năm nay 34 tuổi, chị vay vốn để đầu tư vào xưởng mộc.
* Chị L. Thị Bình năm nay 47 tuổi, chị vay vốn để bán H.ng phở ăn sáng.
* Chị N. Thị Đằm năm nay 47 tuổi, chị vay vốn để buôn bán rau.
About Thanh Hoa Microfinance Institution Limited Liability (Thanh Hoa MFI)Thanh Hoa MFI works to provide credit to women and their families in the central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa, one of the poorest regions of the country. The institution's target clients are poor and low-income women who have the ability to work but lack the capital. Accordingly, Thanh Hoa MFI prioritizes single mothers, low-income women with children who have dropped out of primary school, and Viet Nam’s poorest women who cannot access any formal financial services.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
94View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid