03-Đông Sơn Group
* Ms. Lê Thị Thảo is the group leader and was born in 1957. Her husband, Mr. Đỗ Văn Dung, was born in 1953 and works as a professional home painter. They have four children, two daughters and two sons. Her two daughters are married and both of her sons work full time, one in construction and one in painting like his father. Ms. Thảo used her previous loans from the Fund for Thanh Hoa Poor Women to invest in vegetables and fish for resale. With this loan, she plans to continue investing in her vegetable and fish business but hopes to use a portion of her loan to diversify and begin raising chickens. This is her fourth loan from FPW and she is borrowing 6.000.000 VND (~$340 USD) with a loan term of two years.
The other members in the group are also each borrowing 6.000.000 VND (~$340 USD).
* Ms. Ngô Thị Hạnh is 40 years old and plans to invest in her fish and vegetable resale business.
* Ms. T. Thị Loan will use her funds to purchase a cargo-bicycle to offer transport services for people wishing to move heavy items.
* Ms. Lê Thị Mùi wishes to use her loan to invest in her breakfast store specializing in bánh cuốn (ground pork and mushrooms rolled in a thin rice sheet), a specialty in Northern Viet Nam.
* Ms. Đỗ Thị Nho is borrowing to invest in her drink sales business.
*Phường Đông Sơn thuộc thành phố Thanh Hóa, tỉnh Thanh Hóa . Tỉnh Thanh Hóa cách Hà Nội 150km về phía Nam. Nhóm 03 ở phố 5 thuộc phường Đông Sơn có 5 thành viên ,chị Lê Thị Thảo làm nhóm trưởng, chị sinh năm 1957, chồng chị là Đỗ Văn Dung, sinh năm 1953,làm nghề thợ sơn. Gia đình chị có 4 người con ,2 con gái đầu đã lập gia đình,1 con trai làm nghề xây dựng,1 con trai làm nghề sơn. Các kỳ trước chị vay vốn về để buôn rau và cá, kỳ này chị vay vồn để mở rộng thêm hàng rau và mua thêm gà về nuôi. Chị đang vay chu kỳ 4 ,mức vay là 6.000.000VNĐ (~340 USD), thời hạn vay là 2 năm .Các thành viên khác trong nhóm có cùng mức vay như chị.
*Chị Ngô Thị Hạnh năm nay 40 tuổi,chị vay vốn để buôn bán cá và rau.
*Chị Đỗ Thị Nho vay vốn để bán hàng giải khát.
*Chị T. Thị Loan vay vốn để mua xe ba gác về chở hàng thuê..
*Chị Lê Thị Mùi vay vốn về để đầu tư hàng bánh cuốn sáng.
About Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women (FPW)Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women (FPW) works to provide credit to women and their families in the central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa, one of the poorest regions of the country. The institution's target clients are poor and low-income women who have the ability to work but lack the capital. Accordingly, FPW prioritizes single mothers, low-income women with children who have dropped out of primary school, and Viet Nam’s poorest women who cannot access any formal financial services.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
69View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid