28- Nam Ngạn Group
*Vũ Thị Hương, born in 1958. She sells vegetables.
*N. Thị trường, born in 1974. She sells vegetables.
*T. Thị Tú, born in 1973. She sells vegetables.
*T. Thị Phương,, born in 1961. She sells fruits and flowers.
*T. Thị Tâm, born in 1961. She sells breakfast.
* Ngô Thị Hằng, born in 1984. She sells fruits and flowers.
* N. thị H. Phương, born in 1985. She sells grocery and snacks(candies, cookies, suger, milk ...)
* H. Thị Lý, born in 1952. She sells grocery.
* Vũ Thị Hương, sinh năm 1958 bà vay vốn để bán rau.
* N. Thị trường ,sinh năm 1974, chị vay vốn để bán rau.
* T. Thị Tú,sinh năm 1973,chị vay vốn để bán rau.
* T. Thị Phương,sinh Năm 1961, chị vay vốn để bán hoa quả.
* T. Thị Tâm,sinh Năm 1961 ,chị vay vốn để bán hàng ăn sáng.
* Ngô Thị Hằng,sinh Năm 1984 ,chị vay vốn để bán hoa quả.
* N. thị H. Phương,sinh năm 1985 ,chị vay vốn để bán hàng tạp hóa(bámh, kẹo,đường sữa...).
* H. Thị Lý,sinh Năm 1952, chị vay vốn để bán bánh kẹo ,đường sữa....
About Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women (FPW)Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women (FPW) works to provide credit to women and their families in the central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa, one of the poorest regions of the country. The institution's target clients are poor and low-income women who have the ability to work but lack the capital. Accordingly, FPW prioritizes single mothers, low-income women with children who have dropped out of primary school, and Viet Nam’s poorest women who cannot access any formal financial services.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
67View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid