29- Nam Ngạn Group
* Mrs Nguyen Thi Huong, 38 years old. Her husband is Mr. Nguyen Van Khanh. The husband stays at home to help his wife to sell grilled chopped meat and vermicelli and grilled chopped shrimp. They have two children. The daughter is studying accounting at Hong Duc university. And the son is studying at Grade 7. In the previous loan cycle, she borrowed money to start selling grilled chopped meat/shrimp and vermicelli. She used the profits to buy a freezer to store shrimp. In this loan cycle, she borrows money to invest further in selling grilled chopped meat/shrimp and vermicelli.
* Mrs. Pham Thi Thinh, 30 years old. She borrows money to invest further in the phone shop.
* Mrs. C. Thi Duyen, 45 years old. She borrows money to buy and resell fruits
* Mrs. Nguyen Thi Phuong. She borrows money to make vermicelli
* Mrs. Nguyen Thi Tuyet. she borrow money to buy and resell veterinary medicine.
* Chị N. Thị H.,38 tuổi,chồng chị là anh N. Văn Khánh ,Anh ở nhà phụ giúp vợ bán bún chả và chả tôm. Anh chị có 2 con. Con gái đầu của chị đang học C. đẳng kế toán ở trường đại học Hồng Đức. Con trai út của chị đang học lớp 7. Chu kỳ trước chị vay vốn để bán bún chả và chị đã dùng lợi nhuận thu được để mua tủ lạnh để đựng tôm làm hàng. Chu kỳ nay chị vay vốn về để đầu tư thêm vào việc bán chả tôm.
*Chị P. Thị T.nh 30 tuổi chị vay vốn đầu tư thêm vào cửa hàng điện thoại
* Chị C. thị Duyên 45 Tuổi, chị vay vốn bán hoa quả
* Chị N. Thị Phượng chị vay vốn để làm bún
* Chị N. Thị Tuyết, chị vay vốn để bán thuốc thú y
About Thanh Hoa Microfinance Institution Limited Liability (Thanh Hoa MFI)Thanh Hoa MFI works to provide credit to women and their families in the central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa, one of the poorest regions of the country. The institution's target clients are poor and low-income women who have the ability to work but lack the capital. Accordingly, Thanh Hoa MFI prioritizes single mothers, low-income women with children who have dropped out of primary school, and Viet Nam’s poorest women who cannot access any formal financial services.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
88View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid