Bandera De España Group
The other members are as follows:
• Sra. Jessenia is 24 years old and works as a fruit merchant. Her main customers are from the capital. The loan she is requesting will be used to buy nance fruit, hog plums, Spanish limes, and other products.
• Sra. Janet is 49 years old and sells cocktails along the main roads in Granada, Masaya, and Catarina.
• Sra. Perla is 27 years old. She works as a fruit and vegetable merchant. The loan she is requesting will be used to buy pumpkins, chayote squash, nance fruit, Spanish limes, hog plums, and other products.
• Sr. Elmer is 34 years old. He manufactures and sells baskets in the capital.
• Sra. Reyna is 28 years old. She has been selling fruits and vegetables in her town for two years. Her loan will be invested in mangos, Spanish limes, nance fruit, and other products.
About ADIMLocated in Central America, ADIM is a small microfinance institution with a strong social focus. In the saturated microfinance market of Nicaragua, ADIM stands out for its emphasis on the holistic development of women as well as its provision of responsible financial services. Founded in 1989 by a small group of Nicaraguan women, this institution has remained true to its initial goal of providing its clients (90% of which are women) with an opportunity for economic growth, in addition to personal and professional empowerment. Supporting an ADIM borrower means contributing not only to the continued offering of the socially conscious services it provides, but also to the sustainable growth of a truly unique microfinance institution.
This is a Group Loan
Loan tags help lenders find loans that match certain areas of interest. You can add up to 5 tags for this loan.
145View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid