Padre Damian Group
Josefina lives with her partner Albino O. and they have five children. Josefina dedicates herself to selling quick meals and also has a small grocery store. This work allows her to generate a good income for her family. The remaining members of the group dedicate themselves to various activities such as selling fruits, vegetables, linens and condiments.
1.Gladys Zunilda O. - Grocery store
2. Josefina V. - Sale of herbal remedies
3. Gladys G. - Grocery store
4. Mirian B. - Sale of vegetables
5. Ramona B. - Sale of linens
6. Catalina E. - Sale of used clothing
7. Amelia Ensina - Sale of clothing
8. Delmira Sachez - Sale of garlic
9. Dominga de G. - Sale of under garments
10. María Nuñez - Sale of eggs
11. Norma M. - Sale of food
12. Perla de R. - Sale of drinks
13. Gloria R.: Sale of "Pancho"
14. Demetria P. - Sale of vegetables
15. Balbina T. - Sale of chicken
16. Blanca B. - Sale of hamburgers
17. Trifina A. - Grocery store
18. Liz V. - Sale of clothing
19. Aida G. - Sale of clothing
20. Susana P. - Sale of clothing
21. Bernarda B. - Sale of herbal remedies.
This group is characterized by being responsible. The group is named "Father Damian" to represent the hardworking members.
Vive con su conjugue Albino O. tienen cinco hijos, la misma se dedica a la venta de comidas Rápida también tiene su pequeña despensa con este trabajo le genera un buen ingreso para su familia, las demás integrantes del comité se dedican a actividades diferentes como venta de frutas, verduras, lencería, condimentos, también despensa.
1.Gladys Zunilda O. : Venta de comestible.
2. Josefina V. : Venta de remedio .
3. Gladys G.:Venta de comestible .
4. Mirian B. : Venta de Verduras.
5. Ramona B.: Venta de Sabanas.
6. Catalina E. : Venta de ropas usadas.
7. Amelia Ensina: Venta de Ropas.
8. Delmira Sachez: Venta de Ajo.
9. Dominga de G.: Venta de Ropa Interior
10. María Nuñez: Venta de huevo.
11. Norma M.: Venta de Comida.
12. Perla de R.: Venta de bebidas.
13. Gloria R.: Venta De Pancho.
14. Demetria P. : Venta de verdura.
15. Balbina T.: Venta de Pollo Casero.
16. Blanca B.:Venta de Hambuerguesa.
17. Trifina A. :Venta De Comestible.
18. Liz V. : Venta De Ropa .
19. Aida G. :Venta de Ropa.
20. Susana P.: Venta de Ropa.
21. Bernarda B.: Venta De Remedio Yuyo.
El grupo se caracteriza por ser solidario y responsable, el comité se denomina “Padre Damian” en representación de las integrantes muy trabajadoras.
About Fundación ParaguayaFundación Paraguaya is a financially self-sustaining social enterprise that promotes entrepreneurship in urban and rural areas through microfinance, education programs, and more. Its focus on agriculture has helped many farmers boost their crop yields. And a number of other borrowers have taken out loans to start and grow social businesses that have helped deliver eyeglasses, medicines and other helpful services in their local communities.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
75View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid