Thi Loan's Group
This is the first time Loan has participated in SEDA’s credit program. She would love to borrow VND 5,152,000 to buy fodder for her pigs.
Since Loan is a reliable person, she was voted to be the leader of the 6 member group. The other members who are part of Loan’s group are:
• Thuong is 53 years old. She is the mother of 4 children. She wants to borrow VND 5,152,000 to raise pigs and chickens.
• Tinh is also 53 years old. She has 3 children. She would like to borrow VND 5,152,000 to feed chickens.
• Khoan is 47 years old. She has 2 children. She wants to borrow VND 5,152,000 to invest in her clothing shop.
• Luan is 24 years old. She has 2 children. She would love to borrow VND 5,152,000 to raise pigs.
• Dai is 38 years old. He is the father of 5 children. He wants to borrow VND 5,152,000 to invest in his restaurant.
About SEDA:The Center of Small Enterprise Development Assistance (SEDA) is a non-profit organization whose vision is to create “a society without poverty.” Founded in 2004, SEDA provides microfinance services to low-income and disadvantaged people in rural areas of Hanoi and the northern provinces of Vietnam through its Binh Minh Micro-Finance Program.
You can also join SEDA’s lending team to assist SEDA in continuing to support its portfolio of borrowers.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
Loan tags help lenders find loans that match certain areas of interest. You can add up to 5 tags for this loan.
191View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid