• Tham is 42 years old. She has two children. She would like to borrow 6,322,000 VND to invest in her store
• Thoa is 45 years old. She has two children. She would like to borrow 6,322,000 VND to breed chickens, gooses.
• Hien is 61 years old. Similar to Thoa, she would like to borrow 6,322,000 VND to raise chickens.
• Hang is 33 years old. She is a tailor. She would love to borrow 5,014,000 VND to spend on her tailor shop.
• Anh is 30 years old. As a farmer, she would love to borrow 5,014,000 VND to feed chickens.
• Hoa is 30 years old. She has two children. Hoa wants to borrow 5,014,000 VND to invest in her grocery.
About SEDA:The Center of Small Enterprise Development Assistance (SEDA) is a non-profit organization whose vision is to create “a society without poverty.” Founded in 2004, SEDA provides microfinance services to low-income and disadvantaged people in rural areas of Hanoi and the northern provinces of Vietnam through its Binh Minh Micro-Finance Program.
You can also join SEDA’s lending team to assist SEDA in continuing to support its portfolio of borrowers.
This is a Group Loan
185View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid