Check out some available loans that are similar to this one!
Brendalyn
Brendalyn is 39 years of age and single. She manages a small store business in her village and sells a variety of grocery items, like noodles, shampoo and soap, to her costumers. According to her, 30% of her income is being used for household expenses, while the remaining 70% is used as revolving capital to run the business. Brendalyn dreams of having a one-stop shop store someday. That’s why she is managing her business well-- to make her dream come true. To facilitate this, Brendalyn is asking for a loan of 10,000 PHP to buy beverages, eggs, canned goods, and other items. She's hoping that her business will grow and become more profitable.

Additional Information

About Alalay sa Kaunlaran, Inc.

This loan is made possible by Alalay sa Kaunlaran, Inc. (ASKI), which means “a partner in development.” ASKI has been in operation for 25 years and runs multiple successful initiatives in addition to microlending. Its main microfinance branch focuses on lending to microentrepreneurs, small farmers, and fisher folk. ASKI also provides microinsurance and marketing support for borrowers, as well as educational programs to develop the skills of both borrowers and staff. The ASKI Foundation funds community development projects such as a daycare feeding program and scholarships for children. ASKI Global helps overseas Filipinos develop entrepreneurial and financial skills to maximize the impact of remittances.

ASKI’s motto is “Together, let’s make things happen!” Join ASKI's Kiva Lending Team or view its website.

About Philippines

  • $1175
    Average annual income
  • 336
    View loans »
    Philippines Loans Fundraising
  • $52,130,550
    Funds lent in using Kiva
  • 43.3
    Philippines Pesos (PHP) = $1 USD

Success!! The loan was 100% repaid

A loan of $250 helped Brendalyn to buy beverages, eggs, canned goods, etc.
100% repaid
Repayment Term
8 months (Additional Information)
Repayment Schedule
Monthly
Pre-Disbursed:
Oct 17, 2013
Listed
Nov 9, 2013
Currency Exchange Loss:
Possible
Ended:
Apr 16, 2014