Check out some available loans that are similar to this one!
San Felipe Group
In this Group: Waldo Hans, Augusto Heriberto, Elena Aurora, Lorena, Lindsy Gabriela, Carmela, Ariana Shirley, Andrea Patricia, Delicia Maria Fatima, Marvin Dante, Eliana Mabel, Luis, Paula Lorena, Maura, Marylin Jenine
View original language description ↓
The San Felipe group consists of 15 members, 30% of which are men and the other 70% of which are women. The majority are salesmen the large market and because of their work they meet every Friday at Lorena's house, on the San Felipe Ballivan street. Waldo is the president and he sells dishes, Heriberto sells all sorts of articles, Elena sells a food dish called 'salchipapas' and hamburgers on the street, Lorena sells roast foods, Lindsi sells CDs, Carmela sells pork, Ariana sells cosmetics, Andrea is a dependent employee, Delicia sells Ebel and Yanbal cosmetics, Marvin sells cel phones, Eliana sells clothes, Luis sells and makes carts, Paula has a local store, Maura makes clothes and Marilyn has a phone booth.

Translated from Spanish by Liz Harvey, Kiva Volunteer



El grupo San Felipe consta de 15 integrantes de los cuales el 30% son varones y el 70% restante son mujeres, la mayoría de las componentes son comerciantes de la SUPER feria y quedaron debido a su trabajo quedaron en que el día de sus reuniones fuera el viernes en la casa de la Sra. Lorena ubicada en la calle San Felipe Ballivián. Waldo es el presidente y él se dedica a la venta de vajillas, Heriberto por su parte repara todo tipo de artículos, Elena vende de forma ambulante salchipapas y hamburguesas, Lorena vende asitas, Lindsi se dedica a la venta de Cd´s, Carmela vende carne de res, Ariana vende cosméticos, Andrea es empleada dependiente, Delicia vende cosméticos Ebel y Yanbal, Marvin vende celulares, Eliana vende ropa, Luis se dedica a la elaboración de caretas, Paula tiene su tienda de bariio, Maura elabora prendas de vestir y Marilyn tiene un punto de llamadas Viva.

Additional Information

This is a Group Loan

In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.

Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.

About Bolivia

  • $5,500
    Average annual income
  • 200
    View loans »
    Bolivia Loans Fundraising
  • $31,424,025
    Funds lent in using Kiva
  • US Dollars
    Loan transacted in USD

Success!! The loan was 100% repaid

A portion of San Felipe Group's $3,875 loan helped a member capital for operations/Capital de Operaciones.
100% repaid
Repayment Term
5 months (Additional Information)
Repayment Schedule
Monthly
Disbursed:
Sep 20, 2008
Listed
Sep 6, 2008
Currency Exchange Loss:
N/A
Ended:
Jan 15, 2009