Thuy is a tailor. Her main job is sewing uniforms for schools. She earns about 5,000,000 VND per month. Thuy has done this job for eight years. Her family’s total income is about 10,000,000 VND per month. Thuy also breeds chickens to earn more money.
Thuy has a lack of capital to invest in her business. Her dream is to open a sewing shop. This loan helps Thuy take one step towards reaching her reach that dream. The loan helps her buy more sewing machines to expand her business. This will increase her earnings and help her to save profits, which she can use to open her sewing shop. Thuy is a hardworking and careful woman.
Thuy has participated in SEDA’s microfinance program since 2011. In the last loan cycle, she borrowed 6,322,000 VND and repaid it on time. In this loan cycle, she wants to borrow 7,630,000 VND to buy more sewing machines.
Other members who are part of Thuy’s group include the following:
- Đieu is 61-years-old. She has two children. She is a retired worker. She wants to borrow 11,118,000 VND to invest in sewing gloves.
- Nga is 33-years-old. She has two children. She is a worker. She wants to borrow 11,118,000 VND to breed chickens.
- Khuyen is 33-years-old. She has two children. She is a worker. She wants to borrow 11,118,000 VND to sell votive objects.
- Nhien is 43-years-old. She has three children. She is a farmer. She wants to borrow 11,118,000 VND to sell fruits.
- Tho is 26-years-old. She has a child. She sells groceries. She wants to borrow 6,322,000 VND to sell medicine.
About SEDA:The Center of Small Enterprise Development Assistance (SEDA) is a non-profit organization whose vision is to create “a society without poverty.” Founded in 2004, SEDA provides microfinance services to low-income and disadvantaged people in rural areas of Hanoi and the northern provinces of Vietnam through its Binh Minh Micro-Finance Program.
You can also join SEDA’s lending team to assist SEDA in continuing to support its portfolio of borrowers.
This is a Group Loan
55View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid