Check out some available loans that are similar to this one!
Shota
Shota lives in Zestaponi, West Georgia. He is 52 years old and lives with wife Nana, their 19-year-old daughter and their 15-year-old son. Shota’s daughter is a student at a high school and his son goes to school.

Shota works in a local construction company. Besides his regular job he is involved in the family dairy farm activities. They have two milk cows. Nana produces cheese and sells it on local market. The total average monthly income of the family is 800 Laris.

A small part of the requested credit (18%) will be used to cover Shota’s old loan. With the rest of the credit (82%), Shota and Nana will purchase an additional milk cow and feed for it. Nana will produce more cheese and sell it on the local market. Taking into account the existing demand for cheese on the market, she won’t have a problem selling more cheese.

The increase in the family’s income will be used for financing the children’s education.

Additional Information

About LLC Micro Finance Organization Credo

LLC Credo (Credo) is a microfinance organization in Georgia that provides sustainable credit services to alleviate poverty in rural areas, including business loans, agriculture loans, household loans, crop insurance and more. Kiva lenders’ funds are used to help the organization expand its outreach to even more entrepreneurs, farmers and households in remote areas.

About Georgia

  • $6,100
    Average annual income
  • 37
    View loans »
    Georgia Loans Fundraising
  • $7,802,825
    Funds lent in using Kiva
  • 1.7
    Georgia Lari (GEL) = $1 USD

Success!! The loan was 100% repaid

A loan of $1,025 helped Shota to purchase a milk cow and feed.
100% repaid
Repayment Term
15 months (Additional Information)
Repayment Schedule
Monthly
Pre-Disbursed:
Apr 29, 2011
Listed
May 18, 2011
Currency Exchange Loss:
Possible
Ended:
Jun 15, 2012