02- Quảng Xá 2- Đông Vệ Group
Phương is widowed and has one adult-aged child. To making a living, Phương owns and operates a general store, selling food products in the local community. Phương has been engaged in this business for over five years and earns approximately 2.000.000 VND a month from these activities.
In 2010, Phương joined Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women to gain access to financial services to help improve her living situation and ability to engage in business activities. Phương is requesting for the first time a loan from Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women. She is now requesting a loan of 4.248.000 VND, which will be used to purchase additional products to sell. The loan will be the first loan taken out by the borrower from Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women. Phương plans to use the additional revenue generated from the business to improve/expand her business.
About the Other Borrowers in the Group:
1. P. Thị Dung (07) is a 40-year-old female who is requesting a 4.248.000 VND loan to support her business in the food sector making and selling food.
2. Lê Thị Loan (08) is a 33-year-old female who is requesting a 4.248.000 VND loan to support her business in the agriculture sector raising livestock.
3. Vũ Thị Dầu (09) is a 53-year-old female who is requesting a 4.248.000 VND loan to support her manufacturing business.
4. N. Thị Tài (10) is a 41-year-old female who is requesting a 4.248.000 VND loan to support her business in the agriculture sector raising livestock.
5. Lê Thị Kim (11) is a 56-year-old female who is requesting a 4.248.000 VND loan to support her business in the agriculture sector raising livestock.
About Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women:
The mission of Fund for Thanh Hoa Poor Women (FPW) is to provide sustainable financial services to disadvantaged women in rural areas in the Thanh Hoa province.
*Note: To maximize efficiency and reduce costs, this loan was posted using a template to automate the translation by Kiva. Given that manual translation of entrepreneur profiles is costly, Kiva created this template for our Field Partner to allow them to continue to post loans in Vietnamese while providing quality and accurate information to Kiva lenders.
About Thanh Hoa Microfinance Institution Limited Liability (Thanh Hoa MFI)Thanh Hoa MFI works to provide credit to women and their families in the central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa, one of the poorest regions of the country. The institution's target clients are poor and low-income women who have the ability to work but lack the capital. Accordingly, Thanh Hoa MFI prioritizes single mothers, low-income women with children who have dropped out of primary school, and Viet Nam’s poorest women who cannot access any formal financial services.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
118View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid