04 Thiệu Hóa Group
Sen is married and has 4 adult children. To making a living, Sen works in a family member's business venture in the agriculture sector, raising livestock. While not the only means for generating revenue, the main source of income for the business comes from raising cattle for sale. Sen has been engaged in this business for over 8 years and earns approximately 1.500.000 VND a month from these activities.
Sen joined Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women to gain access to financial services to help improve her living situation and ability to engage in business activities. Sen is requesting for the first time a loan from Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women. She is requesting a loan of 4.248.000 VND which will be used to purchase baby livestock to raise & sell in future. Sen plans to use the additional revenue generated from the business to improve/expand her business.
About the Other Borrowers in the Group:
1. Lê Thị Độ (2) is a 50-year-old woman who is requesting a 4.248.000 VND loan to support her business raising livestock.
2. T. Thị Ba (3) is a 34-year-old woman who is requesting a 4.248.000 VND loan to support her business raising livestock.
3. Lê Thị Viên (4) is a 45-year-old woman who is requesting a 4.248.000 VND loan to support her business raising livestock.
4. Lê Thị Huệ (5) is a 33-year-old woman who is requesting a 4.248.000 VND loan to support her business raising livestock.
5. Lê Thị Lan (6) is a 48-year-old woman who is requesting a 1.486.800 VND loan to support her business raising livestock.
6. Lê Thị Thư (7) is a 48 year-old female who is requesting a 1.062.000 VND loan to support her business in the agriculture sector raising livestock.
About Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women:
The mission of Fund for Thanh Hoa Poor Women (FPW) is to provide sustainable financial services to disadvantaged women in rural areas in the Thanh Hoa province.
*Note: To maximize efficiency and reduce costs, this loan was posted using a template to automate the translation by Kiva. Given that manual translation of entrepreneur profiles is costly, Kiva created this template for our Field Partner to allow them to continue to post loans in Vietnamese while providing quality and accurate information to Kiva lenders.
About Thanh Hoa Microfinance Institution Limited Liability (Thanh Hoa MFI)Thanh Hoa MFI works to provide credit to women and their families in the central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa, one of the poorest regions of the country. The institution's target clients are poor and low-income women who have the ability to work but lack the capital. Accordingly, Thanh Hoa MFI prioritizes single mothers, low-income women with children who have dropped out of primary school, and Viet Nam’s poorest women who cannot access any formal financial services.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
74View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid