Bendición Group was founded just two years ago with the help of another group that was working in the area. To date, members have learned to work together and meet deadlines, whilst bettering their business activities and helping each other with entrepreneurial advice.
On average, each woman's loan is 537,500 PYG, which will be invested in the purchase of items to be sold in their respective commercial activities:
- Ceferina O. sells clothes.
- Guillermina Ruiz D. sells ready-made food.
- Mirtha R. sells clothes.
- Joan J. sells drinks.
- Mirian R. sells jewelry.
- Juana J. sells ready-made food.
- Luisa R. sells lingerie.
- Sheila N. sells clothes.
- Mirna M. sells clothes.
- Barbara O. sells clothes.
- Romina A. sells clothes.
- Petrona C. is a tailor and seamstress.
- Pabla J. sells ready-made food.
- Mercedes G. sells clothes.
- Eloisa G. sells ready-made food.
- Lourdes Peña is a cleaning lady.
- Estelvina P. sells drinks and cold beverages.
- Andrea J. sells clothes.
- Luisa J. sells clothes.
- Antonia L. sells clothes.
- Patricia V. is a hairdresser.
- Lucia S. sells cosmetics.
- Graciela V. sells clothes.
- Mirian Z. sells cosmetics.
About Fundación ParaguayaFundación Paraguaya is a financially self-sustaining social enterprise that promotes entrepreneurship in urban and rural areas through microfinance, education programs, and more. Its focus on agriculture has helped many farmers boost their crop yields. And a number of other borrowers have taken out loans to start and grow social businesses that have helped deliver eyeglasses, medicines and other helpful services in their local communities.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
61View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid