Kuña Kyre'y Group
It’s a good and supportive group that continues working hard. They invest their loans in their respective businesses. They all participate in activities to raise funds as a group, and they mutually help each other achieve their common goals, both individually and as a group. They participate in weekly meetings and supportively work together.
1. Silvia Carolina V. - - - Undergarment and Avon cosmetics sales
2. Norma G. - - - Dressmaker
3. Karina B. - - - Undergarment sales
4. Natalia G. - - - Jewelry sales
5. Feliciana L. - - - Dressmaker
6. Olga A. - - - Diner
7. Estanislaa A. - - - Clothing sales
8. Sandra M. - - - Undergarment sales
9. Jorgelina R. - - - Snack sales
10. Rosalina D. - - - Handicraft sales
11. Leticia S. - - - Fruit and vegetable sales
12. Evelin G. - - - Manicure and pedicure
13. Lorenza M. - - - Undergarment sales
14. Carolina Q. - - - Dressmaker
15. Ma. Cristina Ávalos - - - Food sales
16. Yolanda Ávalos - - - Fruit and vegetable sales
17. Karina G. - - - Jewelry sales
18. Verónica N. - - - Convenience store
19. Nélida R. - - - Dressmaker
About Fundación ParaguayaFundación Paraguaya is a financially self-sustaining social enterprise that promotes entrepreneurship in urban and rural areas through microfinance, education programs, and more. Its focus on agriculture has helped many farmers boost their crop yields. And a number of other borrowers have taken out loans to start and grow social businesses that have helped deliver eyeglasses, medicines and other helpful services in their local communities.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
58View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid