Abdul Jalil Group
- Abdul Jalil wants to take out a loan for his flower shop.
- Shellah would like to request a loan for her tailoring business.
- Shakaba would like a loan to apply toward her her bead-working.
- Anufa hopes to receive a loan for her husband, who sells cigarettes from his cart.
- M. Osian wishes to obtain a loan for his cloth-selling shop.
Togther, they hope to expand their businesses with this loan of 70,000 Afghani. They are happy to have the opportunity to apply for a loan that helps support entrepreneurs in this way.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
0View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid