07-Đông Hải Group
* Ms. T. Thị Hằng is the group leader of Group 07- Đông Hải. Ms. Hằng is 30 years old and has 2 daughters, both of whom are currently studying in Grade 1. Her husband, Mr. Lê Phú Thắng works as a driver. To increase their family income and reduce the difficulties of life, Ms. Hằng decided to join the loan program to expand her grocery sales. Her business has benefited from previous loans and she now wishes to borrow a higher amount to increase the inventory in her grocery store and also to invest in raising pigs. Ms. Hằng wishes to borrow 6.000.000 VND (~$344.8 USD) to be repaid over 20 months. This will be her 7th loan from FPW.
Other members in the group are also borrowing a similar loan:
* Ms. T. Thị Két was born in 1959. She hopes to use her funds to invest in pigs for breeding.
* Mrs. N. Thị Phương was born in 1975. She wishes to use her loan to invest in pigs for breeding as well as to purchase pears, apples, mangoes and oranges for re-sale.
* Ms. Lê Thị The wishes to use her funds to buy pigs for breeding as well as to buy rice to make homemade rice wine to sell.
* Ms. N. Thị Phương plans to use her loan to purchase rice seed to plant and seed to feed her pigs.
* Ms. N. Thị Phác hopes to use her funds to buy chickens, ducks and pigs to breed and fish to re-sell.
* Ms. Lê Thị Huệ wishes to use her loan to purchase pigs for breeding and to buy mangoes, oranges and other seasonal fruit to peddle.
* Nhóm vay 07 thôn Ái Sơn 1,Xã Đông Hải thuộc Thành Phố Thanh Hóa,tỉnh Thanh Hoá. Tỉnh Thanh Hoá cách Hà Nội 150 km về phía nam. Nhóm 07 có chị T. Thị Hằng làm nhóm trưởng,chị Hằng năm nay 30 tuổi,có 2 con gái đang học cấp 1. Chồng chị là Lê Phú Thắng làm nghề lái xe,để có thêm thu nhập ,giảm bớt khó khăn trong cuộc sống anh chị đã quyết định tham gia vay vốn của chương trình để mở rộng cửa hàng tạp hoá của mình, qua nhièu kỳ vay vốn ,công việc kinh doanh của anh chị rất có hiệu quả, anh chị tiếp tục tham gia vay vốn với số tiền cao hơn để mua thêm hàng tạp hoá về bán , ngoài ra anh chị còn mua thêm lợn về nuôi. Hiện nay chị đang vay số tiền là 6.000.000VNĐ(~344,8USD), thời hạn vay là 20 tháng, chu kỳ vay thứ 7.Các thành viên khác trong nhóm cũng có cùng mức vay như chị. * Chị T. Thị Két sinh năm 1959, vay vốn để mua lợn về nuôi. *Chị N. Thị Phương sinh năm 1975, chị dùng vốn vay để mua lợn về nuôi, mua lê,táo ,xoài ,cam để bán. * Chị Lê Thị The dùng vốn vay để mua lợn về nuôi, mua gạo về để nấu rượu bán. * Chị N. Thị Phương dùng vốn vay để mua lúa giống, mua lợn giống về nuôi. * Chị N. Thị Phác vay vốn để mua gà, ngan,lợn về nuôi, mua cá về bán. * Chị Lê Thị Huệ dùng vốn vay để mua lợn về nuôi, mua xoài, cam ,dưa, ổi để bán rong.
About Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women (FPW)Thanh Hoa Fund for Poor Women (FPW) works to provide credit to women and their families in the central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa, one of the poorest regions of the country. The institution's target clients are poor and low-income women who have the ability to work but lack the capital. Accordingly, FPW prioritizes single mothers, low-income women with children who have dropped out of primary school, and Viet Nam’s poorest women who cannot access any formal financial services.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
81View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid