03-Nam Ngan Group
* The group leader, Ms. Lê Thị Thu, was born in 1958 and lives with her family in Thanh Hoa. Her husband, Mr. Hàn viết Thắm is 52 years old. Ms. Thu has 2 children, both of whom are now living and working in Quang Ninh.
Ms. Thu wishes to take out a loan to invest in her shop selling delicious local breakfast foods. Her specialty is beef and chicken phở (a popular Vietnamese noodle soup). She has applied for a 6.000.000 VND loan (~ $350 USD).
Other members of the group:
* Ms. Ngô Thị N. was born in 1947. Her husband, Mr. Vũ Tuấn Minh, is 59 years old. Ms. N. is borrowing 6.000.000VND (~ $350USD) to invest in cultivating her rice field and farming fish
* Ms. N. Thị T.nh was born in 1954. Her husband is Mr. N. văn Vực, aged 60. Ms. T.nh wishes to take out a loan to invest in raising pigs and chickens and has applied for a 6.000.000 VND loan (~ $350USD).
* Ms. Lê Thị Thu was born in 1961. Her husband is Anh Trần Minh. Ms. Thu wishes to use her loan to invest in her family’s metal workshop, making small iron farming tools, window frames and other small metal items that they then sell to rural households. She will also be borrowing 6.000.000VND (~$350USD).
* Ms. Pham Thi Lan was born in 1980 and her husband, Mr. Nguyen Van Hien, is 32 years old. She would like to invest in breeding pigs and chickens and has applied for a 6.000.000VND loan (~$350USD).
* Ms. Ngô Thị Cài is 60 years old. Her husband is N. Văn Bảo. She is borrowing 6.000.000 VND to invest in her family’s local grocery store.
* Ms. Lai Thị Hương was born in 1980. Her husband is Mr. Vũ Tuấn Tiến and they have a 4-year old child. She wishes to take out a 6.000.000 VND loan (~$350 USD) to invest in farming fish.
Note: Many FPW borrowers have expressed a desire to borrow larger amounts to make more significant investments in their businesses. In response to this, FPW has recently added a new loan product of 6.000.000 VND with a 20 month term to its Thanh Hoa City branch portfolio.
* Nhóm 3 gồm 7 thành viên. Tất cả các thành viên đều sống tại phố nam Ngạn II, phường Nam Ngạn, thành phố Thanh Hóa. * Nhóm trưởng Là chị Lê Thị Thu,chị sinh năm 1958. Gia đình chị sinh sống tại thôn Nam Ngạn II,Phường Nam Ngạn Thành Phố Thanh Hóa. Chồng chị là anh Hàn viết Thắm, 52 tuổi. Anh chị vay vốn để đầu tư thêm vào cửa hàng bán hàng ăn sáng ( phở bò ,phở gà)Gia đình chị sinh được 2 người con các con của chị nay đã lớn Và đang làm ở Quảng Ninh. chị đăng ký vay với mức 6.000.000 vnd ~350 USD. * Chị N. Thị T.nh sinh năm 1954 ,chồng chị là anh N. văn Vực 60 tuổi. Gia đình chị vay vốn đầu tư chăn nuôi lợn gà. chị đăng ký vay 6.000.000vnđ(~350USD). Các thành viên khác trong nhóm đều có cùng mức vay * Chị P. Thị Lan, sinh năm 1980, chồng là N. Văn Hiên 32 tuổi . Gia đình vay vốn để đầu tư vào chăn nuôi lợn gà chị vay mức 6.000.000VND (~350USD). * Chị Lê Thị Thu sinh năm 1961. Chồng chị là Anh Trần Minh. chị vay vốn đầu tư vào sản xuất cơ khí, chị vay mức 6.000.000VNĐ(~350USD). * Ngô Thị N. sinh năm 1947. Chồng chị là Vũ Tuấn Minh, 59 tuổi. Chị vay mức 6.000.000VNĐ(~350USD)để đầu tư vào làm ruộng và làm trang trại nuôi cá . * Ngô Thị Cài 60 tuổi. Chồng là N. Văn Bảo . Gia đình chị vay vốn để buôn bán hàng tạp hóa . *Lai Thị Hương sinh năm 1980. Chồng chị là anh Vũ Tuấn Tiến> Anh chị mới có 1 cháu, năm nay cháu 4 tuổi. Anh chị vay vốn để đầu tư vào chăn nuôi cá và chị đăng ký vay mức 6.000.000 VNĐ(~350 USD).
About Thanh Hoa Microfinance Institution Limited Liability (Thanh Hoa MFI)Thanh Hoa MFI works to provide credit to women and their families in the central Vietnamese province of Thanh Hoa, one of the poorest regions of the country. The institution's target clients are poor and low-income women who have the ability to work but lack the capital. Accordingly, Thanh Hoa MFI prioritizes single mothers, low-income women with children who have dropped out of primary school, and Viet Nam’s poorest women who cannot access any formal financial services.
This is a Group Loan
In a group loan, each member of the group receives an individual loan but is part of a larger group of individuals. The group is there to provide support to the members and to provide a system of peer pressure, but groups may or may not be formally bound by a group guarantee. In cases where there is a group guarantee, members of the group are responsible for paying back the loans of their fellow group members in the case of delinquency or default.
Kiva's Field Partners typically feature one borrower from a group. The loan description, sector, and other attributes for a group loan profile are determined by the featured borrower's loan. The other members of the group are not required to use their loans for the same purpose.
197View loans »
Success!! The loan was 100% repaid