Join Parducci Wine Cellars's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Fruits & VegetablesPhilippinesLydia is a hardworking woman entrepreneur with four children.
She buys and sells banana in the Philippines and requested a PHP 18,000 loan through NWTF in order ...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- BakeryColombiaJoaquín is a micro-entrepreneur living in Barranquilla. At 54 years of age, he is a baker with extensive experience in this field. He has 30 years of experience, offering e...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Mario Santo Domingo (FMSD)
- RetailKenyaJanet is a married woman with seven children, four of whom attend school. She owns a house that has neither electricity nor piped water.
She has operated a retai...Read their story >Funding via Yehu Microfinance Trust
- Grocery StorePeruThe member Clorinda continues to work in her business, a grocery store. She sells basic food items like rice, sugar, milk and cookies. She works from 8 am until 7 pm. She ...Read their story >Funding via Asociación Arariwa
- TransportationEl SalvadorCesar needs more capital because he does not have sufficient liquidity at the moment. He will purchase parts for the vehicle for his job moving appliances. He will continue...Read their story >Funding via PADECOMSM
Kiva lenders, like Parducci Wine Cellars, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,814 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.