Join Parducci Wine Cellars's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingPeruÁngel, 50, is married and lives in his own house, with his wife, in the district of Querocotillo, province of Cutervo, department of Cajamarca, Perú. He has very good perso...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- RetailLebanonElissar is a 20-year-old married woman with one child. She started a home-based cosmetics business 3 years ago to sell makeup and scarves. She is able to help her husband ...Read their story >Funding via Al Majmoua Lebanese Association for Development
- Food StallPhilippinesMa. Elena works hard to support her family. Ma. Elena is married and has a food vending business in the Philippines.
Ma. Elena requested a PHP 12,000 loan throug...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- AgriculturePeruMiro, 29, is married and lives in his own home. He shares his home with his wife and four young children, in the district of Pomahuaca in Jaen. This area falls under the Ca...Read their story >Funding via Edpyme Alternativa
- Higher education costsParaguayJustiniano is pursuing an accounting degree; he is in his third year. In the future, he plans to become a professional and will be able to have his accounting studies help ...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Paraguaya
Kiva lenders, like Parducci Wine Cellars, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,302 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.