Join Huan-Hua's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- AgricultureAlbaniaRozina, 39, is shown here with Martin, her husband and the father of their five children. The two older ones are studying in public universities, one for social work and th...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Albania
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesErlinda sells food to the community of Clarin, Bohol. She has been doing this for nine years to support her family. She has four children; three adults and one-school-aged ...Read their story >Funding via Community Economic Ventures, Inc. (CEVI), a partner of VisionFund International
- CattleCosta RicaElias is 53 years old. He is married and lives with his wife. He needs the loan to buy a heifer. He hopes to take the offspring and fatten them to sell them at an ideal wei...Read their story >Funding via FUDECOSUR
- FarmingPeruThese members belong to the communal bank 'Nuevo Amanecer Putucusi'. They come from the district of Quellouno in the province of La Convencion. This comes under the departm...Read their story >Funding via Asociación Arariwa
- General StorePhilippinesAna is 53 years old and married with eight children. With four of her children in school, she works very hard to provide for them.
She has a general store in th...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,936 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.