Join Sunday's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Motorcycle TransportKenyaJeremiah is a married man. He has four children. He describes himself to be determined. He operates a transport business where he transports customers using his motorcycle....Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- PigsVietnamThuong is a married 45-year-old Thai ethnic woman with two sons. She and her husband work very hard at farming and animal breeding. They grow rice and raise pigs, chicken...Read their story >Funding via Entrepreneurs du Monde - Anh Chi Em
- Fish SellingKenyaElizabeth is a 37 years old supporting 5 people in her family, she fried fish in her local market, a business she has been doing for the last 17 years and gets a monthly in...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Kenya
- PigsVietnamThao, born in 1990, a Thai ethnic woman, has been joined in the program of M7-MFI’s forerunner since January 2010. She is living with her husband and her two sons in Mai So...Read their story >Funding via M7 Microfinance Institution Limited
- Personal Medical ExpensesArmeniaSedrak is 56 years old and he lives in Ddmashen village of Gegharkunik region. Sedrak has higher pedagogical education; he graduated the faculty of mathematics and started ...Read their story >Funding via Nor Horizon Universal Credit Organization Limited Liability Company
Kiva lenders, like Sunday, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,540 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.