Join Sunday's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Beauty SalonUnited StatesPremier De Luxe Extensions is an upscale hair extension brand, pioneered by Monica. The motivation behind the brand was sparked by a desire to produce celebrity quality hai...Read their story >Funding via Valley Economic Development Center, Inc. (VEDC)
- General StorePhilippinesMaribeth is 42 years old and married with two children. With one child in school, Maribeth works very hard to provide for them.
Maribeth runs a general store in ...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- Electrical GoodsPakistanBushra is a 32-year-old married woman. She is living with her three children and spouse in the area of Lahore, Pakistan. Her husband works as a laborer in a small firm on d...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
- General StorePhilippinesMa. Nita is 48 years old, married with six children. Four of her children are enrolled in school. She is a very hard working entrepreneur.
Ma. Nita has a genera...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- Food Production/SalesGhanaGertrude is a 45-year-old woman. She comes from Twifo Praso in the Twifo Atti-Mokwa District of the Central Region of Ghana. She is a married woman with two children. The a...Read their story >Funding via ASA Initiative FNGO
Kiva lenders, like Sunday, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,622 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.