She has a buy and sell of ginger business in the Philippines, and earns additional...Read their story >
Join Vylune on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Fruits & VegetablesPhilippinesAs a married parent of four children, Morena works hard to support her family.
She has a buy and sell of ginger business in the Philippines, and earns additional...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- Charcoal SalesKenyaSalome is a married woman with 3 children. She operates a retail business where she sells charcoal. She has been involved in this business for 7 years. Her business is loca...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- ServicesIndonesiaGood day, lenders! This is Supriyatna, one of Ruma's agents. He lives in Depok, a suburban area located about a one-hour drive from Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. ...Read their story >Funding via PT Rekan Usaha Mikro Anda (Ruma)
- Personal Housing ExpensesMozambiqueCheirinho is a soldier, a widower and the father of three children, all of whom go to school. He lives in his own home. As his salary is not enough to satisfy the needs of ...Read their story >Funding via Hluvuku-Adsema
- General StorePhilippinesAnie Rose is 44 years old and married with ten children, four of whom are in school.
She works hard to provide for her family. She runs a general store in the Ph...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
Kiva lenders, like Vylune, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,620 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.