Join Worldwide-Accom on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PigsPhilippinesGerald is a 46 years old, married and has three children. His wife does not work.Gerald is a former employee in her barangay as a barangay treasurer but he resigned because...Read their story >Funding via Gata Daku Multi-purpose Cooperative (GDMPC)
- CattleSenegalThis three-member group is a part of the 'banc villageois' that was created in November 2009. It groups together very supportive and very energetic women who engage primari...Read their story >Funding via CAURIE Microfinance, a partner of Catholic Relief Services
- CerealsUgandaNaboth of age 30 is married with 4 children and all attend school in Hoima Uganda. He deals in produce primarily buying and selling of maize, beans alongside farming of cas...Read their story >Funding via HOFOKAM Ltd., a partner of Catholic Relief Services
- Higher education costsCambodiaChern is a 20-year-old single student who is pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in marketing. He is in his first year. Chern lives in the Tboung Khmum Province of Cambo...Read their story >Funding via KREDIT Ltd.
- General StorePhilippinesMarieta is 30 years old and married with 2 children, both of whom are currently in school. Marieta works very hard to provide for them.
Marieta runs a general st...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
Kiva lenders, like Worldwide-Accom, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,902 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.