Join Huan-Hua on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FoodKenyaMeswalehe is a married mother of three children, all of whom attend school. She rents a house that has electricity and piped water. Her greatest monthly expense is food.
Read their story >Funding via Yehu Microfinance Trust
- FoodSenegalThis group has been created in May 2007. It is composed of women living in the same village and maintaining good relations as friends and fellow entrepreneurs. Ms. Soda, th...Read their story >Funding via CAURIE Microfinance, a partner of Catholic Relief Services
- PigsPhilippinesHickel is a strong willed man who will do anything for his family. He is 35 years old, married and lives in Tuyabang Bajo, Oroquieta City. He operates a hog raising busines...Read their story >Funding via Paglaum Multi-Purpose Cooperative (PMPC)
- Cosmetics SalesLebanonManal is a 36-year-old married mother of three. Six years ago, she opened a cosmetics and perfumes shop to help her husband in satisfying their family's increasing needs. S...Read their story >Funding via Al Majmoua Lebanese Association for Development
- Personal Housing ExpensesAlbaniaMarte, 62, lives with her husband in their suburban home located in a little northern town. They applied for a loan because they want to build a fence around their house. <...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Albania
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,844 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.