Join GoldSeek.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePakistanKousar has successfully built her general store business with the support of Kashf Foundation and Kiva. By this time she has attained a good number of customers and makes ...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- Shoe SalesMexicoYolanda is a single mother on her late 20s, she has a young kid who entirely relays on her. She earn a living by working for a small enterprise, she also makes an extra inc...Read their story >Funding via Kubo.financiero
- RetailEl SalvadorAt 22 years old, Gilma lives with her partner and their two children, a four-month-old girl and a five-year-old boy.
Gilma works hard every day at her business ...Read their story >Funding via Apoyo Integral
- Higher education costsPhilippinesJeferson is 18 years old from Macabaclay, Bongabon, Nueva Ecija. He is taking a nine-month Microfinance Technology course. He wants to finish this course and find a job to ...Read their story >Funding via Alalay sa Kaunlaran, Inc. (ASKI)
- CattleKenyaSylivester is a 59 year old cattle farmer at Kilifi Kenya. He is a father of four who has been in livestock business for the last 16 years doing great. This is his eight...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Kenya
Kiva lenders, like GoldSeek.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,612 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.