Join FABRIS on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Primary/secondary school costsLebanonAli is a Lebanese, married man. He’s 42 years old and has four children. He’s really attached to his family. Cooperating together, Ali is capable of covering their heavy ex...Read their story >Funding via Vitas. s.a.l.
- AgricultureEl SalvadorBenilda is 55 years old. She studied until the sixth grade. She is single. She has three children of 33, 21, and 18 years of age. All of them are accompanied.
B...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- ClothingKenyaHabiba is a married mother of four children, all of whom attend school. She lives at her own house that has neither electricity nor piped water. Her greatest monthly expens...Read their story >Funding via Yehu Microfinance Trust
- Grocery StoreKenyaMusa is a Kiva borrower. He has three children. He describes himself to be reliable.
He operates a retail shop where he sells sugar, maize, rice, cooking oil, a...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- Food StallKenyaFatuma is a divorced mother of two children, both of whom attend school. She owns a house that has neither electricity nor piped water. Her greatest monthly expenses are sc...Read their story >Funding via Yehu Microfinance Trust
Kiva lenders, like FABRIS, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,259 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.