Join FABRIS on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- RestaurantUgandaPaskaziya is a repeat client in Ugafode microfinance who previously applied for a loan of 2000,000/= that helped her to buy food items and utencils for her restaurant but n...Read their story >Funding via UGAFODE Microfinance Limited
- CattleAzerbaijanZeynalabdin is an IDP (Internally Displaced Persons) from the city of Fuzuli. He was born in 1959. Zeynalabdin is married and has two children. Zeynalabdin’s eldest son is...Read their story >Funding via Komak Credit Union
- Food Production/SalesMexicoJose is a man in his early 50s. He has been married for a long time to a loving wife. However, not so long ago he was blessed with an unexpected daughter. He is very happy ...Read their story >Funding via Kubo.financiero
- Butcher ShopAzerbaijanElgun is a single man living with his family in Fuzuli region. His old parents don’t work. Elgun is 23 years old and he is a butcher, which is a family business. He lives i...Read their story >Funding via Komak Credit Union
- TaxiArmeniaVarujan is a taxi driver from Litchk village, in the Syunik region. He lives with his wife, who has been involved in livestock breeding.
The income from Varujan...Read their story >Funding via SEF International
Kiva lenders, like FABRIS, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,537 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.