Join Daryl on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Home Products SalesJordanSanabel is 30 years old and married. A very responsible woman, she always works hard for the well-being of her and her husband. With an empty room in her home, Sanabel has...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
- Home Products SalesJordanIkhlas is 26 years old. She lives in the Southern Ghour. Ikhlas has always wanted to run her own business, but the financial situation prevent her from achieving her dream...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
- Home Products SalesJordanNadia, age 55, didn’t have a chance to go to school because of the financial situation of her family. She is a married mother of three children who are already adults. Her...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
- Home Products SalesJordanWesal is a 53-year-old woman. She is married and has three children who are adults. She works, making her own income; she sells blankets and tablecloths. Her business has ...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
- Cosmetics SalesJordanHedaya is caring mother of two children, and she is also a caring wife of her ailing husband. She is a very patient and ambitious woman.
Hedaya started her bus...Read their story >Funding via National Microfinance Bank
Kiva lenders, like Daryl, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,098 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.